+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Inlanders, any PPR today?

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
YamPower said:
Inlanders, any PPR today?
Many status changes to In Process in the last 3 days. I believe next week would be critical.

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kainthsimranjit said:
Many status changes to In Process in the last 3 days. I believe next week would be critical.
I'm just scared for this In-process status changed for so many people all together..this seems like another June 19th batch ...i just hope we all in-process status holders get the PPR ...Please GOD no more wait...i'm already scared to death

silmarilli103

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2014
IELTS Request
14-04-2015
After 4 months, my ECAS is finally updates!!! Wooohoooo

ECAS - 'In Process'
We received your application for permanent residence on January 12, 2015.
We started processing your application on April 14, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on August 12, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Praying real hard I get my PPR in the next couple of days!!! Super crucial and very close to my travel dates..

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
chevy said:
Hi,
My ECAS also went in process yesterday night, I want to know from those whom ECAS changed to in process yesterday, do you guys applied through FSW, if yes then it might be because of PER (Positive Eligibility Review), I remember last year trend of FSW that they use to give PER in batches and last night in process was also in batch.....May be same trend with 19 june in process seems like they also applied through FSW....
A useful post by chevy, a fellow member..

vancitychris

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silmarilli103 said:
After 4 months, my ECAS is finally updates!!! Wooohoooo

ECAS - 'In Process'
We received your application for permanent residence on January 12, 2015.
We started processing your application on April 14, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on August 12, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Praying real hard I get my PPR in the next couple of days!!! Super crucial and very close to my travel dates..

your timeline gives me hope!

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Right now PPR is essential to my mental health

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
anujgupta84 said:
Hey fellow nutso! I have already lost it .... :eek:
LOLOLOL!!!

silmarilli103

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2014
IELTS Request
14-04-2015
Hang tight vancitychris and everyone else. The next few days are crucial for April AOR applicants!! There will be light :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got rejected.

Apparently, the POF evidence wasn't sufficiently clear to prove that my funds were net of outstanding debts and my application did not have additional document to support these letters. I did upload the LOE and I clearly remember that because that was the only thing that required explanation. Either the LOE wasn't good enough or it never transmitted in the first place. Anyways, I've created a fresh profile and entered the pool again (though Job Bank registration still says 'Pending' even though I got that EE pool acceptance mail in MyCIC, hope that is just a formality). And now that those funds have been in the bank untouched for almost 6 months, POF shouldn't be a problem the next time around. I'm also planning to send in a CSE but the rejection letter is pretty discouraging on that front - doesn't seem reopening the application is a possibility - but I'm going to try that nonetheless with strong supporting documents. Find the relevant edited portion of the rejection letter below.

For your family size of 1 member, the minimum funds requirement currently is $11,931 CAD. You have provided a letter from your father stating that he is giving you funds equivalent to XXXXX CAD as well as a letter from ABC bank stating your average balance for the past 6 months. You have failed to provide additional documents in support of these letters. Since you have failed to satisfy me that you have available funds that are net of outstanding debts and since you have not submitted evidence of arranged employment in Canada, within the meaning of the Regulations, you are not exempt from this requirement. I am therefore not satisfied that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.
Here's wishing everyone the best with their application! And hoping that I land another ITA soon. Smiley

PS: As I got rejected on POF grounds, that is further proof that 6/19ers got PER (Positive Eligibility Review) on their application else it would never have gotten this far.

PPS: KaydenB, I'm outta here though not how I expected! ;)

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.

Apparently, the POF evidence wasn't sufficiently clear to prove that my funds were net of outstanding debts and my application did not have additional document to support these letters. I did upload the LOE and I clearly remember that because that was the only thing that required explanation. Either the LOE wasn't good enough or it never transmitted in the first place. Anyways, I've created a fresh profile and entered the pool again (though Job Bank registration still says 'Pending' even though I got that EE pool acceptance mail in MyCIC, hope that is just a formality). And now that those funds have been in the bank untouched for almost 6 months, POF shouldn't be a problem the next time around. I'm also planning to send in a CSE but the rejection letter is pretty discouraging on that front - doesn't seem reopening the application is a possibility - but I'm going to try that nonetheless with strong supporting documents. Find the relevant edited portion of the rejection letter below.

Here's wishing everyone the best with their application! And hoping that I land another ITA soon. Smiley

PS: As I got rejected on POF grounds, that is further proof that 6/19ers got PER (Positive Eligibility Review) on their application else it would never have gotten this far.

So sorry to hear that Asivad....crossing fingers for a new ITA. Are you gonna try to fight the decision in the meantime?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
terulinkarezinka said:
So sorry to hear that Asivad....crossing fingers for a new ITA. Are you gonna try to fight the decision in the meantime?
For sure! But the refusal letter is fairly curt. It ends like this with a tone of finality and closure.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

You will receive a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you have paid.

You must remove your Job Seeker profile from the Job Bank website, as you are no longer an Express Entry candidate. You must also remove any references that you are a candidate for Express Entry from any private job board websites, if you used any.

If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you may take steps to improve your competitiveness and register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a higher level of education. However, you must still meet minimum requirements to enter the Express Entry pool and there is no guarantee that you will that you will be issued another invitation to apply for permanent residence under one of the immigration programs subject to Express Entry.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

nfe65

Jan 23, 2015
Sorry to hear that. Wish you all the bests with another shot. Why not setting available funds to what is really available, and getting CEC instead. It seems to go through faster these days.

Asivad Anac said:
Got rejected.