+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

nicoP

Jul 26, 2015
Very Happy!

Many thanks for your support.

I've just send an email i order to know the process to send the passports to our local visa office. I guess they will reply before the 30 days expiration date.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
nicoP said:
Very Happy!

I've just send an email i order to know the process to send the passports to our local visa office. I guess they will reply before the 30 days expiration date.
Congratulations nicoP! Great start to 'THE' friday!

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nicoP said:
Hello all,

I have just received an email from MyCic.
No change inside Mycic except a new request for an information letter.

The 2 pages letter describes a 3 steps process to send the passport etc.

"Dear xxx,
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email and include the details of your situation."

Isn't it the famous PPR? :D

No other change: ECAS still 3 lines, medical received + MyCIC background in progress, no decision made
Congrats and all the best with the last few steps!!

Mind sharing your timeline!?

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
Hi All,

I have been waiting for any movement in my file since I have submitted it. Not even my medical is passed . I haven't crossed the initial stage of the elegibility .
I am literally Freaking out now , seeing that everyone how had applied in April is seeing movement or even passport requests. It's almost 4 month now and there is NOTHIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGG a all .

Any one is passing similar situation ?
what should I do ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
:eek: :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got an update today on our application: request to pay RPRF and a "backgrounder" as my layer called it - she says it is just confirmation my husband still works at the place he had LMO for (which is expired now) and he had job offer for.
Our Ecas went into process today as well. :D

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
nicoP said:
Very Happy!

Congratulations Nico!

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Earlier in the day I saw an update on my ecas " We sent you correspondence on July 31, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Just few mins ago, my PPR e-mail strolled into myCIC account. Phew 118 days of waiting.

This feels good.

Its the normal ottawa ppr so have to get it changed to local VO

All the best guys especially my June19 'in process' buddies.

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopefulguy said:
Earlier in the day I saw an update on my ecas " We sent you correspondence on July 31, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Just few mins ago, my PPR e-mail strolled into myCIC account. Phew 118 days of waiting.

This feels good.

Congrats Hopefulguy my fellow naijarian, look how many pages this thread is since you created it, its been a long time for you guys. Exactly a week since schedule A request. Best of luck to others waiting..

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Hopefulguy said:

This feels good.

Fantastic Hopefulguy!! Congratulations! Have a great weekend buddy. Don't stop praying for us.

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopefulguy said:

This feels good.

Congrats! What a good start of a weekend :)

mojo

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 24th
Nomination.....
March27th
AOR Received.
April 25th
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
Congrats for all the guys who are getting their PPR's .

I guess I am the only one with no updates since they have submitted their application .

:-[ :-[

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Very happy for all my friends from outside Canada getting PPR calls. Hopefully, things will pick up for FSW Inland applicants.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
anujgupta84 said:
Belated Happy Independence Day YamPower!
No point writing about 'you know what', I guess.
Thank you! This morning I drove past KVO and looked longingly