+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
YamPower said:
I'm also single but my work experience is across two organizations. My primary noc is only from one company though. The only thing that I think could complicate my application is the 2 years I spent in the UK for which I provided a PCC. At this point, this is just unbearable. Maybe they're waiting until after the Civic Holiday.
About time you change your signature. I would suggest not to include anything that hasn't happened yet, if you know what i mean!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
About time you change your signature. I would suggest not to include anything that hasn't happened yet, if you know what i mean!
I'm sure YamPower ain't jinxing us. :)

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've got a few theories on the apparent moratorium in issuing PPRs to June 19ers.

1. I think it was a system glitch. If you remember, CIC's website had just been hacked a few days earlier and may be they were in a hurry to advance many applications to "In Process" without actually meaning it. I have never seen such a flurry of "In Process" before. I felt special when I saw that status but to be honest it became quite insignificant when I learned that everyone else went to "In Process" Ask yourselves, have you ever seen such a flurry of updates apart from the June 19ers? And every other day, I see quite a number of new members who had their statuses change to "In Process" on June 19. Only our Lord Jesus Christ knows how many of us are out there. It was a massive system glitch. All those who had their statuses change to "In Process" received their PPRs in a couple of days after that except of course apart from the June 19 batch.

2. CIC has decided to punish us. Many of us were predicting PPRs on the same June 19. Someone from CIC saw it, didn't like it, saw it as a form of affront, saw us as being too forward took the matter up and they decided to punish us.

3. It could be nothing wrong. Maybe our due dates are further ahead.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Singalingali said:
I've got a few theories on the apparent moratorium in issuing PPRs to June 19ers.

1. I think it was a system glitch. If you remember, CIC's website had just been hacked a few days earlier and may be they were in a hurry to advance many applications to "In Process" without actually meaning it. I have never seen such a flurry of "In Process" before. I felt special when I saw that status but to be honest it became quite insignificant when I learned that everyone else went to "In Process" Ask yourselves, have you ever seen such a flurry of updates apart from the June 19ers? And every other day, I see quite a number of new members who had their statuses change to "In Process" on June 19. Only our Lord Jesus Christ knows how many of us are out there. It was a massive system glitch. All those who had their statuses change to "In Process" received their PPRs in a couple of days after that except of course apart from the June 19 batch.

2. CIC has decided to punish us. Many of us were predicting PPRs on the same June 19. Someone from CIC saw it, didn't like it, saw it as a form of affront, saw us as being too forward took the matter up and they decided to punish us.

No idea about 1 but I do think that there were other 'batch' jobs earlier than 6/19 and after that as well. It's just that 6/19 happened to bring in some of us 'active' members together so it snowballed into a lot of activity. I don't think it was unusual on CIC's part to move people en masse to another ECAS status but I'm not sure if it was a glitch of some sort that made them do it.

2 isn't likely to be true. CIC is swamped with enough work to actually login to this forum and see what we are up to. And if they're reading this now --- CAN WE PLEASE HAVE OUR PPRs ALREADY!!!

3 is the most likely scenario and causing the most grief. How much further ahead... ::)

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Singalingali said:

No 2 - Loooool

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
I'm thinking that #2 is quite unlikely. CIC isn't a teen-aged girl :eek:

#3 might be the scenario that makes the most sense. They might also be waiting until after the Civic Holiday. So August 4 for PPR please, CIC!!