+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alhumdulillah i have been asked to submit my passport .

ECE Engr

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
muchobliged said:
I went there in march. I don't wanna risk it. Unless you know someone in the passport office, you are screwed as the old passport will be rendered useless and new one will come God knows when.
March mein problem tha but it has been solved now, that is what I have heard.

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
ECE Engr kaha tha you ko k sath chalty hain pasport ofic , yara tm salahoun ma per gya . woh pnjabi ma ha , soche pya tay bnda gya ;) jxt kidng bro
i told u k jisko apna kahun ga uska you ka bh keh dun ga . khair , agar magr sheitaan ka darwaza khul daita ha . it waz written . chal khair ha . wahan ja k renew krwa laina . al da best for visa . may u get that soon in sha Allah ameen.

muchobliged

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adil Sulehri said:
ECE Engr kaha tha you ko k sath chalty hain pasport ofic , yara tm salahoun ma per gya . woh pnjabi ma ha , soche pya tay bnda gya ;) jxt kidng bro
i told u k jisko apna kahun ga uska you ka bh keh dun ga . khair , agar magr sheitaan ka darwaza khul daita ha . it waz written . chal khair ha . wahan ja k renew krwa laina . al da best for visa . may u get that soon in sha Allah ameen.
Thanks bro, Adil if you know someone in lahore passport office do let me know. Else I got no choice :(

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
yara khi ma ha aur ik nawabshah ma
khi wala aisa ha k , direct o direct sb procedure krwa daita ha , khwari nh hute masha Allah
aur nawab shah wala incharge ha nawabshah region ka .
to be honest mai ny 3 bndoun ko kaha tha pasrt k lye , aur in 3 ma sy , 2 ko mai ny chura nh , daily update laita tha . alhumdulillah kaam hu gya . ab mjhy ye pta nh lag rha k kaam kis k kehny pe hua ha . isi ma khush hun k kaam hu gya :) , aur teenu ko duaen dy rha hun .
ap pehly irada bna lou , ma ny tou sb k mana krny k bawajud decision lia tha and alhumdulillah it paid of.
mjhy token no dy dijye ga , i wil try my level best.

muaz.nabi

Jun 10, 2013
Adil Sulehri said:
alhumdulillah passport has been made :) and delievered to karachi from islamabad.
in sha Allah by tomorrow i should get the visa from Passport Office Khi and then submit to the embassy.
thanx all for your prayers . i really appreciate , i am and will be grateful to all . Jazak Allah

should i send both the passports or just the new1 + photo copy of the old1.
as T$ send the new1 + photo copy of the old1, and alhumdulillah got the visa too.

so i should follow him , as uptill now i have followed him blindly :)
masha Allah a vv nice gentleman , a genuine person . Almighty Allah Bless you sir (always) aameen.
Congrats brother :). I have also received the request for passport submission today. Do we have to send the copies of the passport also ? It does not says in the letter and on the website.

"
To submit by mail or courier, you must include your passport, a copy of the request letter, as well as a completed pre-paid return airway bill which ensures collection services. Failure to do so will result in a delay in processing your application.
"

It says this over there. Also, how to arrange the prepaid return airway bill for collection services ?? Have you done that already ??

ECE Engr

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Oh yaar Adil paaai,

aaj toh ayi hai request na jani, pehle case ban nahi raha tha na apna!

:(

Now I guess ab TCS walo ko de deta hun, Allah Malik Hain :)

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Adil Sulehri said:
"Dear XYZ ;)
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your
passport"

my passport expires on 18-05-2015 ... i need to renew it , but as u all know in 1 month , its not possible in Pakistan , any suggestions ...?
Hi,

Submit this passport and you will get your Visa until the expiry of your Passport and your SP till the same date. You can apply for a new passport once you are in Canada from Pakistani consulate in Toronto. Upon getting your new passport you can apply for a new visa and extension of your SP.

I was in similar situation last year and I did exactly the same I stated above. Here you just have to show the bank statement you don't need to show home ties and other stuff.

Regards,
Inam

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Adil Sulehri said:
alhumdulillah passport has been made :) and delievered to karachi from islamabad.
in sha Allah by tomorrow i should get the visa from Passport Office Khi and then submit to the embassy.
thanx all for your prayers . i really appreciate , i am and will be grateful to all . Jazak Allah

should i send both the passports or just the new1 + photo copy of the old1.
as T$ send the new1 + photo copy of the old1, and alhumdulillah got the visa too.

so i should follow him , as uptill now i have followed him blindly :)
masha Allah a vv nice gentleman , a genuine person . Almighty Allah Bless you sir (always) aameen.
You need to send all the passports that you have. Your new passport will have the number of your old passport mentioned so the embassy require all the older passports too.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
muchobliged said:
Adil do they take your old passport and tear it apart or they give it back and now you will have two passports? If that is the case I might get the new one then too after the med call.

I went in march so I can have the new passport before even applying for visa but it was a mess there. If I can have my old passport as backup then I might apply for the new one too.
They don't tear the old passports instead they just stamp them for invalidity on the first page.

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...