fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibuya said:
Congratulations FARIZA, I can still recall the POF issue u had regarding Property. Anyway all who apply do not make it . GOD has a specific plan for u. All the best and Canada needs proffesionals like u. ;D
Thanx a lot Shibuya.. You intuition works very closely... You predicted my PPR by June-July... fortunately I was blessed with visa by the time... Howz life over there.. Will be happy to get some instructions/suggestion on accommodation choices and landing prep through PM from you... All the best

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fariza said:
Hi All

By the kind grace of Almighty finally got the day and momentum after being waited for 22 months and 1 week (678 days)..........

Better late than never........Time is now to look ahead but not without leaving the experiences I gained towards the days patiently paid to achieve this!!!

The best thing is am feeling so relived...its been a very tiring, tensed and twisted waiting game which did put life on hold in many ways....I kindly acknowledge the accompany of patience of my family and relatives and kind support and encouragement of many forum members in particular... Qorax, Explorer, Kanamen, Saki, hsmbpk, Shibuya, Pippin, canadaforall, imu, jnathan adam, vishesh, fireworks, pearland lot more...... Thank you all....It may be the end of my countdown for a time being but the hand of support I do still need in future too...

I Know I have to start from scratch...but with the WILL of Almighty and accompanying all of your wishes looking forward to to go hard for the life chosen and sanctioned ahead in Canada

I will also keep trying to help and support the fellow forum friends who still are waiting in any way I can.......

As reiterated by many forum friends on getting their visa.... I also like to repeat the same word... its just a matter of time for waiting until your turn comes up...... It might be tomorrow or day after tomorrow....but you will also be blessed with this day specified for you..... Have faith on yourself and of course on GOD who the ultimate decider.....

Wish you all the very best

Keep me in your blessings...

Cheers

FARIZA

Congratulations Fariza. I am s o happy for you. Thank God the waiting has come to an end. Then end is really what matters.
I wish you the best of luck.

Acelawyer

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
Doc's Request.
May 2009
AOR Received.
June 2009
File Transfer...
April 2010 to New York
Med's Request
October 2010
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 31st 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27 July. Decision made on July 5th 2011. Received July 8
LANDED..........
August 2011
Congratulation to you and good luck in Canada.

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Hi All

By the kind grace of Almighty finally got the day and momentum after being waited for 22 months and 1 week (678 days)..........

Better late than never........Time is now to look ahead but not without leaving the experiences I gained towards the days patiently paid to achieve this!!!

The best thing is am feeling so relived...its been a very tiring, tensed and twisted waiting game which did put life on hold in many ways....I kindly acknowledge the accompany of patience of my family and relatives and kind support and encouragement of many forum members in particular... Qorax, Explorer, Kanamen, Saki, hsmbpk, Shibuya, Pippin, canadaforall, imu, jnathan adam, vishesh, fireworks, pearland lot more...... Thank you all....It may be the end of my countdown for a time being but the hand of support I do still need in future too...

I Know I have to start from scratch...but with the WILL of Almighty and accompanying all of your wishes looking forward to to go hard for the life chosen and sanctioned ahead in Canada

I will also keep trying to help and support the fellow forum friends who still are waiting in any way I can.......

As reiterated by many forum friends on getting their visa.... I also like to repeat the same word... its just a matter of time for waiting until your turn comes up...... It might be tomorrow or day after tomorrow....but you will also be blessed with this day specified for you..... Have faith on yourself and of course on GOD who the ultimate decider.....

Cheers

FARIZA
Congratulations........................................

shela

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2011
Doc's Request.
18-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Dated 14 June,2011
IELTS Request
DONE 6.5 BAND
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InshaAllah in next summer
congratulaion fariza and pray for us we will still in a way God belss u

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Sounds like a long long wait, but all of it finally paid off eh? .. Congratulations :)

Azad Jan

Star Member
May 23, 2010
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 13, 2009
AOR Received.
Sep 27, 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
8 Overall
File Transfer...
July 27, 2010
Med's Request
Feb 21, 2012
Med's Done....
April 4, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1: Oct 26, 2012. PPR2: Nov 22, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 15, 2012. PP Received: Dec 22, 2012.
LANDED..........
March 2013 iA

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Hi All

Cheers

FARIZA

Congrats bro and good luck for your new life in Canada, Stay in Touch!

Cheers
Saki

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
NOW what are you going to do with all the time you save NOT having to check your ECAS and InBox? Congratulations on a WELL EARNED VISA and I hope that the life ahead will be a healthy and happy one for all your family!

adamvaid

Sep 10, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney,australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march2010
File Transfer...
july2010
Med's Request
received
Med's Done....
21 jan 2011
Interview........
29 NOV 2010
Passport Req..
30 MAY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ISSUED
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
Many Congrats dear...... M very happy for u.. Sorry for late wishes.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaforall said:
Congratulations Fariza. I am s o happy for you. Thank God the waiting has come to an end. Then end is really what matters.
I wish you the best of luck.
Thnx a lot friend

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Congrats bro and good luck for your new life in Canada, Stay in Touch!

Cheers
Saki
Thanks a lot bro...I do remember your kind support and encouragement all through.... will be in touch

sushilmuna

Star Member
Jul 10, 2009
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Seoul, South Korea
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
10-02-2010
Nomination.....
not yet
IELTS Request
09-09-2010
File Transfer...
18-02-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
don't know
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
fariza said:
Hi All

Cheers

FARIZA
Many congratulates dear Fariza, I'm really very happy for you. After all you made it. Wish you a very happy future ahead. God bless you.
sushilmuna