+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Algonquin College - 2021 Winter

smehr077

Sep 11, 2019
Brampton, Ontario
Hello,

I applied on behalf of my cousin for the Architectural Technician Co-op - 2 Year(s) program offered at Algonquin College, Woodroffe Campus - Ottawa in January 2021.

Here is a complete list of open/waitlisted programs offered in 2021 Winter: https://www.algonquincollege.com/ro/admissions/programs/2021-winter/

Looking forward to connecting with Algonquin applicants, and share application/study permit timelines.

Cheers!

Reactions: Petita

abhinand1995

Aug 18, 2020
Hi. I'm just about to give my IELTS on September 3rd. Planning to join Algonquin college for 2yrs Business accounting Diploma. I think I'm a bit late. Anyways I hope I can get it all done before time.

smehr077

Sep 11, 2019
Brampton, Ontario
Hi. I'm just about to give my IELTS on September 3rd. Planning to join Algonquin college for 2yrs Business accounting Diploma. I think I'm a bit late. Anyways I hope I can get it all done before time.
Good luck!

Algonquin College is very slow with processing applications. They started processing our application on July 15th and still haven't heard back from them.
Also, the estimated processing time for study permit application from India is around 5 months.

So hopefully, we hear back from the College soon.

abhinand1995

Aug 18, 2020
Good luck!

Algonquin College is very slow with processing applications. They started processing our application on July 15th and still haven't heard back from them.
Also, the estimated processing time for study permit application from India is around 5 months.

So hopefully, we hear back from the College soon.
Damn! 5months?! In that case, I might not make it but still gonna try for Jan 21 intake. I live in Muscat, Oman. Not sure if that would reduce the processing times compared to India. Good luck with your application too!

Hassan Gondal

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hello,

I applied on behalf of my cousin for the Architectural Technician Co-op - 2 Year(s) program offered at Algonquin College, Woodroffe Campus - Ottawa in January 2021.

Here is a complete list of open/waitlisted programs offered in 2021 Winter: https://www.algonquincollege.com/ro/admissions/programs/2021-winter/

Looking forward to connecting with Algonquin applicants, and share application/study permit timelines.

Cheers!
I have got admission at algonquin woodroffe and have applied for study permit on 20 aug and waiting for my decision. My course is business 2 years diploma

Reactions: anonworker

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
I applied on July 24 for winter intake but had no updates since eligibility started on first week of August. My program has in-person classes, I hope they open borders till then...

SelvanRoss

Sep 17, 2020
Hey since the VFS centres are closed in India. How are you guys and girls gonna get your biometrics done in time for the Jan 21 semester.

Also will the two step process they are using for the fall 2020 semester remain for the Jan 21 semester. Doesn't seem to be much info online regarding that

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
Great news for those enrolled at Algonquin College

"The Government of Canada recently announced that starting October 20, 2020, students with their study permit approved and studying outside of Canada at an institution with a COVID-19 readiness plan approved by their province or territory will be able to proceed to Canada for their studies. At this time, Algonquin College is awaiting approval of its readiness plan, and will notify you as soon as it is received. Please note that Algonquin will not be issuing Letters of Support for students’ travel to Canada until we are added to the list of Designated Learning Institutions with permission to receive students.You can also check our FAQ page for up to date information. For more information on travelling to Canada, please click here.

Please note that this change doesn’t affect study permit holders already in Canada.

To make your transition a smooth one, we have provided all the resources you need to adhere to the quarantine regulations. Register your self-isolation plan or let us help you build one. Accommodations, groceries and travel resources, the Algonquin College Self-Isolation program has you covered."

https://www.algonquincollege.com/international/startup/

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
I received my OPR in October 21st 2020, still waiting for final approval. How about you?
Congrats! Algonquin was added to the DLI list last Nov 3rd only, surprised to know they gave OPR before that.

Is your app SDS? Which country? When did you apply and did you get AIP?

I’m still waiting for final decision. Applied on July 29th, AIP of Sept 4th.

Reactions: Just_J