+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Algoma University Project Management

Anup Singh

Feb 16, 2021
No Mohit.
But I am trying to apply for September Intake.

Anyone here who has applied for September Intake for same course?

Pascalala

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Purpo
You were refused from Algoma. What are the refusal reasons.
I was refused on the purpose of visit and my previous qualification not being reasonably in light with my proposed course of study and also I need to show a clear career path linking my previous qualification and my proposed course of study. I think they need me to improve my SOP

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Purpo
I was refused on the purpose of visit and my previous qualification not being reasonably in light with my proposed course of study and also I need to show a clear career path linking my previous qualification and my proposed course of study. I think they need me to improve my SOP
Is that what your GCMS notes say. Can’t comment as i don’t know your profile. I assume you are picking a course that has no relevancy to your current employment and past education. What program at Algoma did you apply to.

mriyasam

Jan 21, 2020
I too enrolled in graduate certification in project management algoma University BRAMPTON CAMPUS.
Did you received your student visa
Hello friends,

Overall how much do we need to pay at this time to apply for this course? Do we need to show any proof of funds for the second year? Any info in this regard is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Apr 28, 2021
I too enrolled in graduate certification in project management algoma University BRAMPTON CAMPUS.
Did you received your student visa
hie i have recently, applied for offer letter in algoma , just wanted to ask how much time they take to issue offer letter . My agent assured me 15 working days

sanyinmon

Star Member
Oct 30, 2016
The total cost for 16 months is 35000+$. 16000CAD is first year deposit only. I am enrolled in this program. Thank you
Hi, VinnitArora,
I am planning to apply for Project Management Program like you. I am a pharmacy grad so I should choose 1 year Health Science but I want to get 2 yr duration prog. My IElTS is 6 except 5 in listening. Do you think if I am eligible? Last yr I got admission Culinary Arts from VCC college but my study permit refused. So I want to apply PG course. Can you suggest me how to do? Thanks

sanjit.55

May 26, 2021
Hello Vinnit,
Can you please let me know about the pgwp, ill still get 3 years after 16 months because i guess the rule is 20 months for 3 years of pgwp.
Also, i heard that there are no job opportunities after doing a graduate certificate. is this true? and if you are already there and started this course, can you please let me know if there's any scope of opportunies by doing a "graduate certificate" ?
Or anyone else if they have the information. please reply asap.
thank you.