+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Algoma University Project Management

Neethu123

May 27, 2020
Ok.. but they are not issuing any students visa right ?? So confused whether to apply or not..in our offer letter also it's mentioned as post secondary.. anyway thanks for ur info

VinnitArora123

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Ok.. but they are not issuing any students visa right ?? So confused whether to apply or not..in our offer letter also it's mentioned as post secondary.. anyway thanks for ur info
Yes i am also confused about POST SECONDARY thing... I am concerned about visa officer.... what he will think...about that

Neethu123

May 27, 2020
Are you prefering online course if suppose they refuse students visa ?? I read in Canada immigration site that they are not issuing any new students visa

VinnitArora123

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Are you prefering online course if suppose they refuse students visa ?? I read in Canada immigration site that they are not issuing any new students visa
They will offer visa... where u hv read.. share the link to that information please

Neethu123

May 27, 2020
Can you give it contact I will forward to my brother. We are interested in the course but confused of that site pending and covid visa rule

VinnitArora123

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Because without Visa online classes cannot be started... Suppose if u opt for online class and visa got refuse... then half fee wont be refunded..