+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta PNP

waynewife

Nov 27, 2007
Hello All,

Can anyone help me with finding employees who are willing and knowledgeable of the process for hiring foreign workers in Alberta. I am looking into working and living there but I really need help with this information. I have been having a hard time finding employment and getting a little disheartened. I am in Hospitality - Sales, catering, etc. Please help

ArmyAnt

Jul 24, 2008
Alberta has a lot of ways/streams to get to their province. You have choices not just through an employer. It is rather hard to get employment while you are not in Canada. Do you have family in ALberta who are in PR status for 2 years already? They can sponsor you and you can use the Family stream for Alberta Immigrant Nomination Program. Try to google these terms and you will find their website.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Well Our Province has a shortage of Hospitality workers,We need them because Tourism is our second largest industry after forestry.You could probably find a employer very easily in BC.The employers pay you signing bonuses,reimburse air fare etc.But if your mind is set on ALberta.........

adnanraheed

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2012
Nomination.....
20-06-2012
AOR Received.
28-08-2012 (From CIO, NS)
IELTS Request
Addition documents request: Sep 26,2012
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 16,2013
Med's Done....
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
waynewife said:
Hello All,

Can anyone help me with finding employees who are willing and knowledgeable of the process for hiring foreign workers in Alberta. I am looking into working and living there but I really need help with this information. I have been having a hard time finding employment and getting a little disheartened. I am in Hospitality - Sales, catering, etc. Please help
Can anybody from Canadian High Commission London share his time line?

jrgongon

Feb 2, 2015
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know this thread has lapsed already but I would like to seek information if I want to go to Alberta through Nominee..I don't have any relatives, employer. Is there a chance that I could get in to this province...thanks

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
jrgongon said:
I know this thread has lapsed already but I would like to seek information if I want to go to Alberta through Nominee..I don't have any relatives, employer. Is there a chance that I could get in to this province...thanks
Alberta is not a good choose !

pnp525

Oct 23, 2014
jrgongon said:
hi...may i know why? thanks...
Check this out , you will know why
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/r-u-waiting-for-ainp-nomination-t165959.3750.html

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
pnp525 said:
Check this out , you will know why
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/r-u-waiting-for-ainp-nomination-t165959.3750.html

Because Alberta has some issues with AINP does't mean it is bad choice. I have been working in few different provinces and Alberta was the best one.

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Is it advisable to move from ontario to alberta for pnp as an international student with open work permit. please guide

mongoose

Star Member
May 24, 2016
shahid19091982 said:
Hi,

Is it advisable to move from ontario to alberta for pnp as an international student with open work permit. please guide
You'd better not. I know a guy who moved from ON to AB as an international student. Last time I check with him, he said he has been waiting for more than two years for AB PNP, but still nothing yet.

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your reply. But ontario situtation is worst in pr and pnp and job situation
Alberta has good jobs and chance are little there. Need your advise please

mongoose said:
You'd better not. I know a guy who moved from ON to AB as an international student. Last time I check with him, he said he has been waiting for more than two years for AB PNP, but still nothing yet.

mongoose

Star Member
May 24, 2016
shahid19091982 said:
Thank you for your reply. But ontario situtation is worst in pr and pnp and job situation
Alberta has good jobs and chance are little there. Need your advise please
I don't know too much though. Keep in mind you are expecting to wait for about 2 years if you decide to move AB. Looking at AINP inventory page, for international student category, they are processing applications submitted between "September 15, 2014, and August 30, 2016". When will your work permit expire?

Sarbjit kaur

Oct 16, 2016
Hallo everyone. My name harminder singh. I have question for lmia. I live in italy. I citizen italian and I 29 year old. I have job offer in canada alberta. My employer send me job offer 7 september and send the immigration. My employer live in alberta edson. My noc number 6311. The immigration no response. Why? How long time this process? My employer can't apply lmia because the immigration not aprove. Can you help me?