+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta PNP: How long do I have to live there

rogier21

Oct 26, 2012
Hi all,

Our Alberta PNP is approved and now waiting for medical test to be approved, so the bags are almost packed :)

But somewhere in the beginning of the process (almost 2 years ago), I read somewhere on the Alberta PNP website that there is a certain term you HAVE to live in Alberta.

Now I cannot find that rule anywhere anymore, I am interested in the length, if things don't go well there I'd like to have options open to move to Vancouver or Toronto.

Who can find some concrete information? Thanks!

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rogier21 said:
Hi all,

Our Alberta PNP is approved and now waiting for medical test to be approved, so the bags are almost packed :)

But somewhere in the beginning of the process (almost 2 years ago), I read somewhere on the Alberta PNP website that there is a certain term you HAVE to live in Alberta.

Now I cannot find that rule anywhere anymore, I am interested in the length, if things don't go well there I'd like to have options open to move to Vancouver or Toronto.

Who can find some concrete information? Thanks!
Did you receive PR visa? If not, I wouldn't suggest you to move at this moment.

I received an email from AINP after two years of my application approval and they asked me to fill out a questionnaire.

rogier21

Oct 26, 2012
No I didn't get it yet, were not even in Canada yet, only moving when the visa is in the passport. But i'd like to know where we stand with this issue, but can't find it anywhere anymore :S