+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta PNP (AINP): June-July-August

NAM2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Hi everyone, just recieved AINP through EE. Not in Alberta, education in Manitoba and 3+ years oversea experience
My situation:

EE profile creation: 10/06/19
CRS: 443
NOC: 1241
NOI received: 28/08/19
NOI answer: 30/08/19
Checklist received: .....
Documents Sent: ......
Documents reached: ....
File number received: Waiting...
Nomination received: Waiting...
ITA: Waiting...
Welcome to the group of hopeful applicant to Alberta. Remeber that you have 30 days to get your package delivred to Edmonton since your NOI issuance.
Good luck!

Pheobe123

Aug 29, 2019
Congratulations. Do you think I would be invited? no education in Canada, but I have direct siblings based in Ontario.

zxc0304

Aug 21, 2019
Congratulations. Do you think I would be invited? no education in Canada, but I have direct siblings based in Ontario.
I guess the invitation is according to your relative, education and working experience.
If you have relative in ON, maybe they will consider you, not in Alberta

zxc0304

Aug 21, 2019
Welcome to the group of hopeful applicant to Alberta. Remeber that you have 30 days to get your package delivred to Edmonton since your NOI issuance.
Good luck!
What....30 days upon EOI issurance?! Not based on the recieve of checklist??

Pheobe123

Aug 29, 2019
I guess the invitation is according to your relative, education and working experience.
If you have relative in ON, maybe they will consider you, not in Alberta
Thanks for your response, in my express entry form, I ticked Alberta only as the province I would like to live in. How do you mean, not in Alberta please

zxc0304

Aug 21, 2019
Thanks for your response, in my express entry form, I ticked Alberta only as the province I would like to live in. How do you mean, not in Alberta please
It was just my guess, because the AINP will be more prefer candidate have local education, job offer or AB relatives

Reactions: Pheobe123

Pheobe123

Aug 29, 2019
I
It was just my guess, because the AINP will be more prefer candidate have local education, job offer or AB relatives
I previously chose Ontario as the province I would like to live in, but the required CRS score for Ontario express entry is quite high, I.e 435, hence my chances there is slim since my score is 376, I also don't think i have a good chance there even if I have siblings there

martzino93

Aug 31, 2019
Please I need an advice...I recently received an NOI and I mailed a copy of the letter along with my profile number and candidate number however, I got a confirmation reply to the mail yesterday but the letter had just 2 attached checklist documents with no AINP application form( AINP 012) and I was told I have less than 30 days to submit the application. Don’t know what to do now. I need help.

Last edited:

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Please I need an advice...I recently received an NOI and I mailed a copy of the letter along with my profile number and candidate number however, I got a confirmation reply to the mail yesterday but the letter had just 2 attached checklist documents with no AINP application form( AINP 012) and I was told I have less than 30 days to submit the application. Don’t know what to do now. I need help.
Hi, so they sent you a couple of the document checklist?

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Yes they did, to be precise two of the same checklist document with no AINP 012 application form to fill. Really don’t know what to do
That’s a bit strange, I haven’t heard of such case before. However, I don’t think you should be worried about it. It could only be a technical glitch. I believe you can try contacting them as stated in their letter.

If you have read the eligibility criteria on the AINP website and reviewed the Document Checklist and AINP 012 Form and you still have a question, call or email the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service at 1-877-427-6419 or submit an email using the email form at https://extern.labour.alberta.ca/FeedbackForm/Immigration/Opportunity.

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Yes they did, to be precise two of the same checklist document with no AINP 012 application form to fill. Really don’t know what to do
And while waiting for their response, try to start gathering the rest of the documents and filling out the other forms

martzino93

Aug 31, 2019
And while waiting for their response, try to start gathering the rest of the documents and filling out the other forms
The AINP 012 application form is the only document I need to fill and it wasn’t sent guess I’ll have to use the document checklist in gathering my documents first

martzino93

Aug 31, 2019
That’s a bit strange, I haven’t heard of such case before. However, I don’t think you should be worried about it. It could only be a technical glitch. I believe you can try contacting them as stated in their letter.

If you have read the eligibility criteria on the AINP website and reviewed the Document Checklist and AINP 012 Form and you still have a question, call or email the Immigrate to Alberta Information Service at 1-877-427-6419 or submit an email using the email form at https://extern.labour.alberta.ca/FeedbackForm/Immigration/Opportunity.
yeah I tried using this link but it’s more of an enquiry medium because of the types of questions I’m being asked and I also tried the number it’s not connecting