+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta INP - FAMILY STREAM

gparmar

Nov 25, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello avin
my relatives never told me that my documents are returned back t them so i don't think that
our case are returned document case.
with regards gaurav.

bhathal

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
hi friends am new here..
my alberta ainp time line(under family stream)
i sent ainp application on 30th july..got file no on 15 th sept and got provincial nominee certificate in my name on dated 18th feb which was directly sent to chc new delhi. i forward my premanent residance application to chc new delhi on dated 20th jan 2009 , i got acknowledgement of receipt on dated 15th feb with case file number and saying that they started processing on dated 5th feb and will make decesion with in three months.
can anyone tell me .. they finalize my case in three months??
what steps are left now and how long it take now??

avin

Aug 1, 2008
hello bhathal
its avininder sandhu
can u tell wats the process after u got nomination
is nomination sent to u directly or at sponsors address or chc new delhi sent u some thing
avin
avininderpal @yahoo.com Ludhiana

bhathal

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
Hi avin.. after i got nomination... i received a letter from chc delhi.. saying that.. chc delhi is now in receipt of provincial nominee certificate in my name i will have to complete pr application and send to chc new delhi with required documents( my sponsor also received copy of provinacial nominee certificate which i have to send with the application also.
After i sent my pr application to chc delhi, i received a letter from chc delhi with visa file number sayin that decesion will me made with in three months,
So am now waiting for medical.. becz if my application is sucessfull , next step is medical.

gparmar

Nov 25, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello avin
pls give me a good news that u got ur file no
if u didn't get i think it is the time to call the AINP office in Edmonton.

gparmar

Nov 25, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello avin and bhathal
first of all congratulations bhathal for ur medicals. i think that ur case is at its last stage now acc to me u got the visa from them.
avin i dont know there procedure what AINP doing they give file no to the late submission application but not to earlier i hope that every think goes right for u and me.
we both got file no in this month may be at last of march.
lets hope for the best.

Mughal

Aug 1, 2008
Bhathal Congratulations and wish you good luck, hope you will get your PR very soon.

I want you to clarify few issues i am facing regarding forms filling and experience.
In schedule 4 of PR form there is requirement of ''Amount of unencumbered transferable and available funds you have in canadia dollars'' My sponsor is fulfilling fund requirements from my side..So what should i write here??? The same amount being provided by sponsor or what?

Another thing, i have recently got 3 years Bachelor degree in Applied Accounting and also about to finish my ACCA(Professional Accountancy body of UK)...Can i simply apply on the basis of this degree?? Because my current employer is unwilling to provide me experience letter(Where i am working as an Audit Trainee or Junior Auditor at the moment)....

However, i handled the accounting related activities e.g maintaining accounts, budgeting dealing with banks, debtors and creditors of our own manufacturing business owned by my father as a sole propritor, where we manufacture goods for agriculture purposes and supplied in more than 15 cities...I have maintained accounts and other related activities of my business...Would this experience be accountable, can i use this experience for AINP purposes??? If so what kind of reference letter shoould i provide them.......Because i didnt get any salary from my business just got as much as needed.

Please do reply me in this regard.....Hope to hear from you guys very soon.

Best Regards
Mughal

bhathal

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
mughal thanks,
first... u have to enter atleast 10,000$ (can) if more then its ur wish , if ur sponsor providing u funds then write same amount.
about second query its better if u consult a professional consultant.
thanks
bhathal

gparmar

Nov 25, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello avin
did u get ur file no or not.
my aunt told me that they emailed to AINP office and in response they got mail which that they(AINP Office ) receives my package but we have to wait because there is large no of applications.
i hope u get us file no.
regards gaurav

bhathal

Star Member
Feb 19, 2009
hello friends i got my passport back with visa.. on dated 31st march.. i applied under alberta ainp(family stream)
)

avin

Aug 1, 2008
hello
parmar n bhathal

CONGRATS TO BHATHAL !!
Bhathal bai ji party tan den lai sulah mar lao

Yes mr parmar i got my file no. from them last week thru e-mail to my sponsor and waiting period they told in mail is 12 months.

regards
avin