+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta INLAND 2018 Spousal Sponsorship come here

louand

Mar 16, 2018
I am May 2018, file transferred to Calgary February 2019. According to GCMS notes, file opened in March 2020 tagged as pending interview. I received email to submit more documents and i submitted them October 17. Until now I haven't received any confirmation that the files I submitted has been received (through Webform).

I find it weird that i was asked to send the documents through Webform. Since the attachments you can send is limited, it took me 13 webform submissions (I even compressed all the files!).

Do anybody know if they still reply to Webform submissions? I did not get the standard confirmation email that they have received the inquiry and I did not hear back even after 8 working days. Waiting for over 29 months now :(

Needtogeahead

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
I am May 2018, file transferred to Calgary February 2019. According to GCMS notes, file opened in March 2020 tagged as pending interview. I received email to submit more documents and i submitted them October 17. Until now I haven't received any confirmation that the files I submitted has been received (through Webform).

I find it weird that i was asked to send the documents through Webform. Since the attachments you can send is limited, it took me 13 webform submissions (I even compressed all the files!).

Do anybody know if they still reply to Webform submissions? I did not get the standard confirmation email that they have received the inquiry and I did not hear back even after 8 working days. Waiting for over 29 months now :(
Since my application was transferred to Calgary Immigration Office I haven't received any update. What documents did they ask for?

louand

Mar 16, 2018
Since my application was transferred to Calgary Immigration Office I haven't received any update. What documents did they ask for?
Theres a lot including some updated forms: IMM5532, IMM5669, IMM5406, IMM5562. Also asked for new set of photos and last 2 years of all the documents initially submitted as proof. Maybe becasue it has been in process for over 2 years already? So i practically submitted a new set of application and proof like in the beginning through webform instead of paper copies.

I hope you get contacted soon. I am not sure if they will still book a relationship interview or will just base eligibility on the new set of documents rquested.

Reactions: Needtogeahead