+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program | (AINP) - 2021

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
AOR 16 Nov 2021.
Eligibility completed,Background verification in progress since Sep16 2022.Last update was on 7 Nov 2022.No idea what is going on.

Apr 26, 2022
Good evening everyone, in two weeks I'll have 1 year of experience as a housekeeping supervisor and I'm interested to recieve a nomination of Alberta but I don't know how it works very well. If I'm not wrong, first I need to submit my profile to EE and after that, to submit my profile to AlNP?

Thank you in advance

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Good evening everyone, in two weeks I'll have 1 year of experience as a housekeeping supervisor and I'm interested to recieve a nomination of Alberta but I don't know how it works very well. If I'm not wrong, first I need to submit my profile to EE and after that, to submit my profile to AlNP?

Thank you in advance
First you have to make your EEprofile online.Upload all the documents asked.After you submit.You will receive an acknowledgment of receipt(AOR) for future reference.This way your EEprofile is created on the IRCC website and process begins.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
AOR NOV16 2021
Alberta PNP
SECOND medical completed/Passed on 30 April 2023.
Eligibility complete
Medical completed
Biometrics complete
BG NA3 since 30 April 2023
PPR awaited.
Shall I raise a webform or wait????

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
AOR NOV16 2021
Alberta PNP
SECOND medical completed/Passed on 30 April 2023.
Eligibility complete
Medical completed
Biometrics complete
BG NA3 since 30 April 2023
PPR awaited.
Shall I raise a webform or wait????
Raising a webform might help, for sure it won't have negative impact anyway.

Lot of ppl waiting even before November 2021, I'm from July 2021 and waiting for PPR ad well, and BG is in progress since March 2023.

Reactions: DKalkhand

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Raising a webform might help, for sure it won't have negative impact anyway.

Lot of ppl waiting even before November 2021, I'm from July 2021 and waiting for PPR ad well, and BG is in progress since March 2023.
Thanks for the reply.What is the status of your medical?Are you primary applicant?Only special cases are delayed,mine is a comprehensive security case(military personnel).Why is the delay in your case?

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
I am the primary applicant.My BG status changed to COMPLETE on 19th June 2023 in my application tracker.But for my spouse and son it is still IN PROGRESS .What is the next step ….first their BG COMPLETE and then PPR.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Criminality passed on 24 May 2023 and my BG verification status COMPLETED on 19 June 2023.When can I expect my PPR???

Raulf

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Criminality passed on 24 May 2023 and my BG verification status COMPLETED on 19 June 2023.When can I expect my PPR???
As per my understanding your dependent adults BG need to complete before you get PPR. There seems lot of delay for PPR after BG completion.

By the way there are other forums on "AOR" where you may get more information on the latest status.

Eg:- https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/april-2023-aor.793786/page-63

Reactions: DKalkhand

namushyuu

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
My sister-in-law came to Canada as a Student about six months ago. She is no longer interested in the course, but since her course is a bachelor's degree, she still has four years to go. My brother is also in Canada and has an open work permit. However, he has been offered LMIA by his employer in the restaurant where he is working. Can my brother take the LMIA, work there for a year and apply for the PNP? If yes, what happens to my sister-in-law? Would she have to continue her study until my brother gets his work permit or PNP? Or this can't be done at all???

Thank you in advance.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,
My sister-in-law came to Canada as a Student about six months ago. She is no longer interested in the course, but since her course is a bachelor's degree, she still has four years to go. My brother is also in Canada and has an open work permit. However, he has been offered LMIA by his employer in the restaurant where he is working. Can my brother take the LMIA, work there for a year and apply for the PNP? If yes, what happens to my sister-in-law? Would she have to continue her study until my brother gets his work permit or PNP? Or this can't be done at all???

Thank you in advance.
International student are usually required to keep attendance on track. Once the Uni observes her absence she would be reported to immigration and her student visa would be cancelled. Since it seems like she is principal applicant, her husband is dependent his visa will also be cancelled. Most likely will get out of status and face deportation.