+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Express Entry Stream

Empress34

Aug 12, 2023
I received notification of interest letter from Alberta province on the 4th August 2023 and replied to the letter providing all the details needed such as my EE profile number, Job seeker validation code and my email address to albertaexpressentry@gov.ab.ca as stated on their website on the same day. It has been six working days and I have not heard from them. What are my chances of getting a reply from them and how long does it usually take to receive a response from them. I would like to know what I am not doing right

Andfgomezrod

Aug 11, 2023
I received notification of interest letter from Alberta province on the 4th August 2023 and replied to the letter providing all the details needed such as my EE profile number, Job seeker validation code and my email address to albertaexpressentry@gov.ab.ca as stated on their website on the same day. It has been six working days and I have not heard from them. What are my chances of getting a reply from them and how long does it usually take to receive a response from them. I would like to know what I am not doing right

Hi, same here and I’ve seen many other people in other threads. So let’s be patient and keep positive :)

Mark_0214

Oct 2, 2020

Hi, i have the same experience, i already responded to the NOI but i havent received an email to the AAIP portal. Did you receive an automated reply when you emailed albetaexpressentry@gov.ab.ca?

Empress34

Aug 12, 2023

I have receive the email to apply

Reactions: Taran D

007lstsarah

Aug 17, 2023
What to add under 'letter of employment' if i am an outland accelerated tech pathway candidate with no canadian job experience? Any help would be highly appreciated

Empress34

Aug 12, 2023
I submitted my nomination application on 24/08/2023 and have almost 10 years experience. As part of my application I submitted contracts and references from my current and previous employers. I would like to know if the visa officer assigned to my case will verify my experience from all employers ( 4 previous employers plus one current one). Anyone in a similar situation?

Empress34

Aug 12, 2023
Has anyone been verified by a visa officer from their employers, if yes what was the outcome. My employer has received an email to verify me and he's done that but I haven't heard back from AAIP