+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Express Entry Stream - Family Ties - AAIP - 21311

Gurleenlotey

Nov 6, 2021
Hi Everyone

I am permanent resident in Canada and my brother is on WP with 471 CRS score noc 6235 and his WP expiring in August 2024.
We both are in AB. What are the chances for Alberta express entry (High demand and family connection) and what if his WP expired,he would be still eligible for Alberta express entry ? What are other options?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Everyone

I am permanent resident in Canada and my brother is on WP with 471 CRS score noc 6235 and his WP expiring in August 2024.
We both are in AB. What are the chances for Alberta express entry (High demand and family connection) and what if his WP expired,he would be still eligible for Alberta express entry ? What are other options?
If is NOC is selected, yes. He is eligible even if no longer working. Learn French to increase score for EE.

Martin2000

Apr 25, 2024
Hi everyone, I applied for PNP PR application, its over six months. I requested for the GCMS note and the assessment shows Eligibility - Passed, Medical - Passed, Criminality - Passed, Info sharing -Completed. I called the IRCC office and was advised the Security is still in progress. Please advise me on how many days it take for Security to be worked on? is there anything i can do? kindly advise me

Apr 25, 2024
Hi guys, my current CRS score is 476 and I am working in Alberta under NOC 60030 (which also falls under occupation in demand) under PGWP. I am hoping to get NOI under Priority Sector - Tourism & Hospitality when they do the next draw. My question is do I need a valid job offer for this as well or is it based on my experience/profession. Recently when I looked at the document checklist, they made it stricter it seems on job offer and employer authorization requirements. Just wondering if these would apply to someone getting NOI under Express Entry - Priority Sector. Thanks.

Shancai

Apr 23, 2024
Hi guys, my current CRS score is 476 and I am working in Alberta under NOC 60030 (which also falls under occupation in demand) under PGWP. I am hoping to get NOI under Priority Sector - Tourism & Hospitality when they do the next draw. My question is do I need a valid job offer for this as well or is it based on my experience/profession. Recently when I looked at the document checklist, they made it stricter it seems on job offer and employer authorization requirements. Just wondering if these would apply to someone getting NOI under Express Entry - Priority Sector. Thanks.
For Tourism and Hospitality is not for Express entry, you need to create an online application and upload the required documents. And if you are eligible, they will give a Nomination certificate to apply for PR. And yes, you must have a job offer and positive LMIA.

Apr 25, 2024
For Tourism and Hospitality is not for Express entry, you need to create an online application and upload the required documents. And if you are eligible, they will give a Nomination certificate to apply for PR. And yes, you must have a job offer and positive LMIA.
Not sure if you are aware but I am talking about the Tourism & Hospitality under Priority Sector for Alberta Express Entry, similar to Construction and Agriculture. It is different from the tourism stream launched March 1st, this started last year in May.