+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Express Entry Nominations?

Infoharry

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Anyone who received NOI from alberta on the basis of sibling living in the province?
They don’t send noi on the basis of relatives or siblings

It’s just an automated software that searches ee profiles by the noc code which are in demand

The point of sibling might give extra attention later if they send you noi

HiraKhan

Apr 12, 2019
They don’t send noi on the basis of relatives or siblings

It’s just an automated software that searches ee profiles by the noc code which are in demand

The point of sibling might give extra attention later if they send you noi
Thanks for your response. So is there any list which NOC's are in demand in Alberta?

Infoharry

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Thanks for your response. So is there any list which NOC's are in demand in Alberta?
No there is no demand list for the noc codes but as far as I think they are sending noi to 1221 3012 1241 and 2 more noc code which I don’t know.

From this we can presume that these jobs might be in demand

Reactions: HiraKhan

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi All,
Can someone please help me with following problem?

The reference letter my company gave me has another job title compared to my EE profile. I still claim for the same NOC written in my EE profile and I think my duties mentioned on the reference letter may meet the requirement for that NOC. Do you think such a contradiction between EE profile and reference letter regarding job title can be problematic? and am I allowed to update my EE profile and change the job title same as my reference letter at the moment? Kindly note that I've recently received a NOI and I'm in the process of collecting my document to submit.

Feb 8, 2022
HI, I entered the EE pool on April 2023, I just want to understand how to get nominated in Alberta due to family ties.

do I have to request it on Alberta website or just pray for the letter?

please someone guide me

thanks in advance

achebe8190

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
HI, I entered the EE pool on April 2023, I just want to understand how to get nominated in Alberta due to family ties.

do I have to request it on Alberta website or just pray for the letter?

please someone guide me

thanks in advance
Hey! So as far as I know, most people that get PNP they actually go through the province itself and one of their provincial programs to get the letter and then are able to use that for their express entry profile? I don’t really know of any cases that just got the PNP invite when they submitted their Express Entry profile although I might be wrong… I’d say it’s worth checking the Alberta provincial nominee website!