+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Chloe Wang

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Recieving file number takes this much long? My ee profile will expire in March 2020. My due date to submit documents after NOI is 12 November. Is there any chance that my EE profile gets expire and i won't get nomination?[/QUOTE
Recieving file number takes this much long? My ee profile will expire in March 2020. My due date to submit documents after NOI is 12 November. Is there any chance that my EE profile gets expire and i won't get nomination?
It could happen because that happened to me in June. So my suggestion is submit your application ASAP. After you receive your FN, email them about your situation (one month before your EE profile expiry date ) if necessary...

Reactions: shahid2909

ZUBAIR SHAIKH

Oct 24, 2019
saudi arabia
Category........
PNP
No I didn’t include a tick mark in my document checklist. I just submitted it like that because I imagine that they’ll rather tick it themselves to ensure completeness. They’ve received my documents and have given me my file number. Good luck with yours
HOW LONG DID IT TAKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FILE NUMBER, AND IS THERE ANY PROGRESS ON UR APPLICATION AS OF TODAY.

shahid2909

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
It could happen because that happened to me in June. So my suggestion is submit your application ASAP. After you receive your FN, email them about your situation (one month before your EE profile expiry date ) if necessary...
Thanks for the reply. In that case, I would like to be ready beforehand. Could you please let me know the document checklist I need to send further, maybe, after getting ITA. My brother is in Alberta, so I would definitely want to move there after receiving the nomination.

rjesse

Sep 30, 2019
Can any one advise how does Alberta team intimate the applicant about the file number. Is the file number send to the email id mentioned in AIPP forms?

bigfox_9577

Sep 1, 2019
Hello everyone,

Sharing my timeline:

1. EE profile created on - 21 Feb 2019
  2. NOI Alberta - 05 Mar 2019
  3. Accepted NOI - 07 Aug 2019
  4. Received mail for document submission - 07 Aug 2019
  5. Docs delivered in Alberta - 19 Aug 2019
  6. File number received - 19 Sep 2019
  7. Nomination - Still waiting

Its been over a month that I received the file number but no nomination received yet. Has this happened to any of you? Its been so long...I'm getting hopeless now :(
What is your NOC? Did any of your contacts receiving any calls, maybe AINP need some response from them.

Reactions: NRai

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello all,
Do you know guys if anybody received NOI for NOC 1243?

Your replies wall appreciated.
Thank you

Alberta18

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Anybody NOC 2171 still waiting for nomination after FN. Please advise.

It seems specifically for 2171 noc they are taking approx 1 month as compare to other stream

Adolescent

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Hi All, need your help.
What should I choose for Intended province or territory of residence in Canada in AINP 012 form?
and Category under which you are applying in IMM 0008 form?

NRai

Jun 13, 2019
What is your NOC? Did any of your contacts receiving any calls, maybe AINP need some response from them.
My NOC is 1241
I asked my boss if he had received any e-mail but he said none. And as far as phone call is concerned maybe he missed it, I don't know, I'm guessing.
What should I do? Please help me.