+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

kamaljitkaur1979

Aug 3, 2019
EE profile created on May 13th.

What is your situation? Invited by any province? What is your NOC?
my noc is 1221 and 1241 profile creation 30th Jan...but no noi yet...i also have link with alberta...my real brother is on PR.
don't know why i didn't get noi yet. CRS 425

NAM2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
my noc is 1221 and 1241 profile creation 30th Jan...but no noi yet...i also have link with alberta...my real brother is on PR.
don't know why i didn't get noi yet. CRS 425
Alberta has not advertised if it was NOC specific. Although we are in the same major group of NOC they may have been more selective.
I hope you'll make it in the next AB draw, the provincial allocation for 2019 is far from being depleted.

Last edited:

sambhavika

Mar 29, 2019
Hey Sambhavika - Fellow 1122 NOCer
You said you received nomination in May right? So where have you reached in the process? I have received ITA and gathering my PCCs for application.
Just wanted to understand the timelines and documentation, especially POF and upfront medicals. Do you mandatorily have to do upfront medicals or you have an option of CIC asking for medicals?

Thanks

PK
Received ITA in May 29 draw. Submitted documents after ITA on June 4. Received AOR on June 5. Upfront Medical is mandatory. Otherwise your application is not complete and delays further processing.

rishabh212

Jul 13, 2019
Hello friends, have anyone received a nomination under 0621 (retail and wholesale trade managers) ??? who received NOI on 16th April.

Dimps

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hey Dimps,
My two cents here - Your job title doesn't really make that huge a difference as it is the detailed description that matters really for matching with NOC. I know it for sure because I have held several varying titles but the job duties determine what NOC I apply under.
So I would strongly advise to go with the description and match it with NOC description. Agents pretty much have to work in an "Assembly Line Mode" so they tend to think way too mechanical. The agent I had approached (and the experience pushed me miles away from any agent) suggested me an NOC that would have pretty much killed my chances of any PR :)
One last thing, since my agent is the one who made my express entry profile. How can i check in my profile if they have chosen or indicated that i am interested to live in “All province and territories”? I already have my log in credential but upon viewing my profile, all I see is “update” name, education, work history and etc. where can I find the info if they have indicated/checked that I am interested to live in “Al province and territories?

garbaczpaula

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
Has any one linked their paper AINP application to their express entry profile? Any issues at all? Just worried I’m gonna mess sth up and that will affect my express entry application? It’s been over 3 weeks since aor for additional documents and still not had the nomination ... trying to see if I can check where my application is up to

pradeep.iima

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2019
One last thing, since my agent is the one who made my express entry profile. How can i check in my profile if they have chosen or indicated that i am interested to live in “All province and territories”? I already have my log in credential but upon viewing my profile, all I see is “update” name, education, work history and etc. where can I find the info if they have indicated/checked that I am interested to live in “Al province and territories?
Hey Dimps,
Since my profile is in application stage, I cannot really verify this one, but I remember that one was in personal details section. But nothing stops you from reviewing the entire profile (I suggest you must do that regardless, it is ultimately your responsibility to ensure accurate information) by going to all sections.
But this is one area where I am kind of confident that agents would select all provinces by default :)

All the best

PK

NAM2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Has any one linked their paper AINP application to their express entry profile? Any issues at all? Just worried I’m gonna mess sth up and that will affect my express entry application? It’s been over 3 weeks since aor for additional documents and still not had the nomination ... trying to see if I can check where my application is up to
I would start by answering the latter, AINP states it clearly "The AINP does not provide status updates.". So I am afraid you have to be patient.

As for linking your AINP to the EE profile, I don't see how you would do that. In CIC account you can only link paper application raised directly with IRCC.