+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

ngoan

Jan 5, 2017
How did you go about in filling out the AB EE AINP 012 Application Form "Current Employment" section? I am getting an error if I leave this blank, and can't proceed to print.
Hi mycaru. Could you please let me know what did you put in the "Current Employment"? Did you write the date when you were submitting? Thanks

ppatel2106

Jun 29, 2019
Hello everyone
I got NOI for ANIP
But I have some confused on AINP form.
1) on Previous work history: do i need to mention my experience from India as I claim points for that as well? and in reference letter from India, is it mandatory to mention education required, work experience required, skills and knowledge required?
2) what to write in intended occupation? is it same as current occupation?

On form MM 5669: background declaration:
In education column
: do i need to mention my 10 th and 12 th grade education, as I did not mention in express entry profile?

For personal history : i were working as part time cashier while doing study? so do I need to mention part time job as well on separate column?

Reactions: shahid2909

santarosalina

Jun 30, 2019
Hello Everyone
Has anybody received file number in last 2 days? If yes please share the date your package was acknowledged by AINP.
Hello,

My timeline:
NOI - 19 March
E-mail with checklist and forms - 1 April
Docs sent - 29 April
Docs received - 3 May
File number - 27 June
Nomination - Waiting with hope

CRS - 431
NOC - 3234
Age - 34
IELTS - CLB9
TCF - CLB6

Outland. No ties with Alberta, no Canadian experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: JishaManoj

Chiji11

Aug 14, 2018
Hello,

My timeline:
NOI - 19 March
Docs sent - 29 April
Docs received - 3 May
File number - 27 June

CRS - 431
NOC - 3234
Age - 34
IELTS - CLB9
TCF - CLB6
You would receive nomination hopefully a month from now

Manpreet Sehra

Jun 15, 2019
Can anyone plz guide regarding proof of funds. When do we need to submit the proofs? Is it along with the forms once the NOI is received OR after nomination is received? Please help. Thanks in advance.

JishaManoj

Jun 12, 2019
Hello,

My timeline:
NOI - 19 March
Docs sent - 29 April
Docs received - 3 May
File number - 27 June

CRS - 431
NOC - 3234
Age - 34
IELTS - CLB9
TCF - CLB6
My agent had sent the package on 1st May. I am not sure about the receipt date however in any case shouldn't go beyond 6th or 7th May. I haven't recieved my file number yet. Should I check with Alberta?

JishaManoj

Jun 12, 2019
Hello Manpreet
I did not receive my file number yet. To which email ID should I check for status? And what info should I share with them?
NOI Received: 26 Mar
Docs delivered: 29 Mar
File number received: 20 Jun (They sent the file number to incorrect mail id which got corrected after we send an email seeking information about the status)

What is the next process? How much time it takes to receive the nomination?

santarosalina

Jun 30, 2019
My agent had sent the package on 1st May. I am not sure about the receipt date however in any case shouldn't go beyond 6th or 7th May. I haven't recieved my file number yet. Should I check with Alberta?
As I've permanently checked Canadavisa forums where people sometimes share their timelines, I was aware that Alberta increased time of checking files. So I was just waiting patiently. I guess that you should get your file number this week or maybe next week.

Reactions: JishaManoj

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Reactions: Manpreet Sehra

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hi guys..if the Alberta sent a NOI and give the documents required, usually how many days is the deadline of submission and is POF included in the requirements already that they're asking?