+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Jun 22, 2019
Hello,

Good day. I am having CRS score of 380. 1 year experience as Mech Eng and 3 years experience as NDT Inspector. Can anyone suggest which route would be better to choose for PR?

Should I write IELTS again and increase score or apply for AINP?

Thanks

oxiz3n

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Hello,

Good day. Please add me to Mech whatsapp group for AINP. I am having CRS score of 380. 1 year experience as Mech Eng and 3 years experience as NDT Inspector. Can anyone suggest which route would be better to choose for PR?

Should I write IELTS again and increase score or apply for AINP?

Thanks
I guess currently Alberta is sending NOI to CRS 400+. They would have to send you NOI then you can apply. In the mean time, it's better to increase score with IELTS.

Reactions: Evil Cog - MechE

nickg

Jun 24, 2019
She received NOI this June? What NoC is she and crs score please?

Usually the reply is instruction on forms to fill and what to do. If not you can call them
Yes on June 21,2019 received NOI in EE profile.
NOC = 403
CRS = 380

JMKS

Jun 14, 2019
Hi,

Has anyone here tried updating addresses of family members? We have already sent our AINP package and it has been received by AINP. However, our relative in Alberta will be changing their house address by end of June. How can we update AINP about this?

I have checked the forms, but it looks like it is just for the updating of the applicant's details.

nickg

Jun 24, 2019
Did you mean 4031? You got job offer or ties to Alberta?
Yes 4031.She studied in Canada for 2 years and her sibling is in Alberta.
Does anyone know what to answer for the Question in 012 Form : Are you working in an occupation that is regulated in Alberta (not including trades) ?

ngoan

Jan 5, 2017
Hi guys. I am filling the form IMM 0008 Generic Application. What answer I should choose for question 2 (Category under which you are applying) ? I suppose it is "Provincial Nominee"!!! Please help. Many thanks.

Reactions: cmar

pradeep.iima

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2019
Hi,

Has anyone here tried updating addresses of family members? We have already sent our AINP package and it has been received by AINP. However, our relative in Alberta will be changing their house address by end of June. How can we update AINP about this?

I have checked the forms, but it looks like it is just for the updating of the applicant's details.
Once you receive the file number, email them about the same. They should most likely accept the update on email itself. I have myself made some updates in the form and also renewed passport for my wife - they accepted everything on email, but only after I received the file number.

When did you submit the documents?

garbaczpaula

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-09-2019
Med's Done....
21-10-2019
Any idea where they are up to with the post opening? What date are they working on currently?

JMKS

Jun 14, 2019
Once you receive the file number, email them about the same. They should most likely accept the update on email itself. I have myself made some updates in the form and also renewed passport for my wife - they accepted everything on email, but only after I received the file number.

When did you submit the documents?

Thank you for responding! Here's my timeline:

Documents accepted by AINP: May 1
File number received: June 26
NOC: 2132

I am not sure if I should wait for any of their clarification email/call, or just tell them right away.

pradeep.iima

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2019
Thank you for responding! Here's my timeline:

Documents accepted by AINP: May 1
File number received: June 26
NOC: 2132

I am not sure if I should wait for any of their clarification email/call, or just tell them right away.
So you have received the file number. You should email them right away as they might not know of the updates you need to make. Email them with File Number as reference.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: JMKS