Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2019
Hi Pradeep, Good to know that they ask for clarifications than rejecting the application right away. Any further comments from them after your reply?
They have been fairly prompt in this. I received the email for additional information (basically my updated IELTS results were required and also there was one correction in the submitted form for which they just wanted email confirmation) and I responded within an hour and they responded to that in another 24 hours saying they have received the required information.

So pleasantly prompt. And they usually don’t outright reject applications unless there is something “false” or “fishy” - my understanding.

Reactions: JishaManoj

pradeep.iima

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2019
Oh you are such a hope for me that anyone outside of Canada can also be considered.Any tips ???did you select only Alberta in ur EE profile???
I have selected All Provinces. This is the first instance of Alberta inviting people without connections - probably a “diversity” and “job requirement” based step.
Works for us

Jumiko

Dec 21, 2018
I have selected All Provinces. This is the first instance of Alberta inviting people without connections - probably a “diversity” and “job requirement” based step.
Works for us
Did you click All Provinces box or you clicked all the provinces one by one?

pradeep.iima

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2019
Did you click All Provinces box or you clicked all the provinces one by one?
Trust me it doesn’t make any difference. Though I just checked and I have only the last box (all provinces) checked.

sho89

Apr 29, 2019
File number finally received today June 21 (NOI April 15, package delivered on April 29, NOC 0621, CRS 433, outland, All provinces checked on EE profile).
We have very similar situation, though, my application was delivered on 14 May and I'm still awaiting file number.

I hope you get nomination soon. let us know how it goes.

Climaxx

Dec 20, 2018
Please did you update your EE profile with the new IELTS result before you got the mail..... Mine too expired May and I have the new test result but don't Knw if I should update my profile since am yet to get my file number.

Climaxx

Dec 20, 2018
They have been fairly prompt in this. I received the email for additional information (basically my updated IELTS results

Please did you update your EE profile with the new IELTS result before you got the mail..... Mine too expired May and I have the new test result but don't Knw if I should update my profile since am yet to get my file number.

pradeep.iima

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2019
You should update your profile immediately. I updated immediately myself.
Otherwise you run the risk of getting your profile ineligible.

nickg

Jun 24, 2019
Hi folks.
My wife received NOI on 06/21 and we sent email to albertaexpressentry@gov.ab.ca on 06/22 with details. Right away , we received auto generated email from them but so far we haven't received reply from them. Could you please let me know the timeline ?

Zion201

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hi folks.
My wife received NOI on 06/21 and we sent email to albertaexpressentry@gov.ab.ca on 06/22 with details. Right away , we received auto generated email from them but so far we haven't received reply from them. Could you please let me know the timeline ?
She received NOI this June? What NoC is she and crs score please?

Usually the reply is instruction on forms to fill and what to do. If not you can call them

pradeep.iima

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2019
Hi folks.
Nick
They usually respond within a day or two. In your case, since there was a weekend, you should expect the reply today or tomorrow. And that response is basically the document checklist and forms to be sent for the application.
What is your wife’s NOC and CRS?