+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

GK18

Jun 25, 2018
My documents reached AINP yesterday. Now they'll check the documents for completeness and then issue file number within exactly one month. I'm just not sure if I should accept the nomination or not when the time comes because I don't want to be limited to Alberta in the start.
Have you received nomination? what is the status!

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hi guys, any NOC 3012 who have recently received an NOI from Alberta? Kindly share your CRS and when was your EE profile created. Thank you.

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Yes, you need. Score 6 is good.
From my personal experience, I would say don't limit yourself to band 6. If you can try for band 8, even if you land up with 7.5 no issues. This would increase your crs multi fold. I had 7 in writing forst time and my crs was 417 with spouse accompanying, without spouse it would have been 438. When ielts expired, I gave again and got 6.5 in writing and score dropped by 45 leaving -5 for age.

Reactions: Vasil Mikalaevich

sanyinmon

Star Member
Oct 30, 2016
From my personal experience, I would say don't limit yourself to band 6. If you can try for band 8, even if you land up with 7.5 no issues. This would increase your crs multi fold. I had 7 in writing forst time and my crs was 417 with spouse accompanying, without spouse it would have been 438. When ielts expired, I gave again and got 6.5 in writing and score dropped by 45 leaving -5 for age.
Yes. I see. I am 41 yrs old and I am worried about it. Unless you study there, it's hard to acheive with my band score.

gayajust

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
21-08-2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
I too am NOC 2173.
I had my EE created last February. expressed the interest for all provinces. My CRS is 373
1) Do I have to do anything else to receive NOI from Alberta.
2) Those received the NOI, please tell is it an email or is it on the EE profile that you receive it. If so where to look in the EE profile
3) Is 2173 on Alberta's demand list and are there any one invited.

Please reply.

Thanks a lot.
We also recieved NOI from Alberta for the same NOC with CRS score 404.
But our application declined due to expiration of EE profile.
Here we are waiting for another NOI for new profile which was create in April 2019.

Dec 9, 2016
Hello Karthik,

There is no way to approach them directly. They will send NOI by picking the applications from EE pool based on the eligibility factors.

You may receive a Notification of Interest letter if you:

• Have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool
  • Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta
  • Are working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification, and
  • Have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300.
Dear please tell me about "Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta". Where I need to state this in my express entry profile ?

Dec 9, 2016
Can anyone please tell me this :
How to declare it "Have stated an interest in immigrating permanently to Alberta" in Express entry profile ?

gayajust

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018
Category........
FSW
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
21-08-2019
AOR Received.
18-09-2019
We also recieved NOI from Alberta for the same NOC with CRS score 404.
But our application declined due to expiration of EE profile.
Here we are waiting for another NOI for new profile which was create in April 2019.
We get NOI today.

hquiseo

Mar 28, 2019
I got NOI today.

I made my EE profile May 7, 2019
I got NOI todya. May 15, 2019

My NOC code is 2282 and CRA score is 339.
I live and work in Alberta.

Hi i got mine too, im only 305 crs but i jave work and siblings in alberta, do you have any idea for whats the next step after givin[/QUOTE]