+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Jasinder

Apr 26, 2019
I received notification of interest from Alberta under the Alberta nominee program. The following is the timeline:
NOI received: 5th March
Documents received by Alberta: 3rd April
File number received from Alberta: 9th April
Now waiting...
What is noc code?

toan.dam

Feb 17, 2019
Hi guys,

How long does it normally take for you to receive a file number after submitting the application for AINP EE stream?

My timeline so far is below. CRS 440, NOC 1122, Management Consultant.

Mar 28: NOI letter found in EE profile for AINP EE Stream
Mar 30: Emailed AINP and they replied with application package (AINP form and Doc checklist)
Apr 04: Completed and sent application package
Apr 10: Post service confirmed package received
Apr 20: Email AINP to see if they got my package but no reply yet.
Apr 23: Still waiting for file number.

Thanks,
Toan
Updating my own post to share
Apr 29: File no. received in email

Prinze2005

Oct 12, 2018
Hi, I received my nomination on 26 April. This is my timeline; and I hope this helps.

NOC 3012
CRS 430

05 March: NOI received
10 March: NOI accepted
11 March: Document Checklist and AINP Form 012 received
22 March: Documents couriered
27 March: Documents delivered and received (checked via DHL tracker)
03 April: File Number received
25 April: Employer was contacted via email
26 April: Nomination received

Hello, I am impressed with your timeline. In my case, documents were received on the 27th of March, and file number received on 1st of April but since then, no calls from them or even Nomination. I am worried yet expectant. My NOC is 1221 and CRS is 436. I have some questions for you though. Is your contact living in Alberta or another province in Canada?

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hello, I am impressed with your timeline. In my case, documents were received on the 27th of March, and file number received on 1st of April but since then, no calls from them or even Nomination. I am worried yet expectant. My NOC is 1221 and CRS is 436. I have some questions for you though. Is your contact living in Alberta or another province in Canada?
Good work @Prinze2005 - However, i could not understand "25 April: Employer was contacted via email" Did they contacted your employer for any verification ? what was your EE stream ?

KarinaP

Apr 2, 2019
Hello! we are almost in the same situation. My husband's NOC is 1221, 408, and file # received on 29/03/19. Still waiting....for nomi.

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Hi, I’m not sure what you meant about “contact” but I don’t have any close family ties in Alberta or from any of the other provinces. Have faith that you will be contacted or be nominated soon. Other people also experienced a longer waiting time, don’t lose hope :)

Reactions: toan.dam

Capnina

Mar 25, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
1311 is taking time. I got my file number on 19 April, documents were delivered on 11 April. My NOC is 1221
My NOC Code is also 1311. My documents were received by them on March 29th and I received the file no. on 4th April. Now waiting for the nomination. Fingers crossed.

Dev786

Apr 8, 2019
Guys, my NOC is 2132. I received NOI on 4th April. I submitted docs. and they received on 17th April. I am still waiting for my file no. from AINP. Does anyone start receiving file no. or Nominee letter for NOC 2132? Thanks.

andj14

Mar 22, 2019
Hello guys. I'm always here at the forum, basically as a reader, but today I will tell a little bit of my story.

I received an NOI form Alberta on March 19th, I accepted on the same day, and receive the checklist also on the same day.
I gathered all the paperwork need it and fill up all the forms. I sent the documents thru mail on March 25th and on March 28th I received an email with my file number.

After approximately 30 days (April 26th to be exact) I received an email from AINP officer asking me about some details regarding my previous job and also about my previous residence addresses.
I answer the questions on the same day, send a copy of my work contract, some pictures of an old passport showing that I traveled a lot to work and they replied me with a "Thank You!" only.
Yesterday, April 29th, I received an email from them with my nomination letter and also a confirmation from the IRCC website. I confirmed my letter at the website and after 5 minutes my profile was updated with my 600 extra points!

Extra details:
My profile had 442 points.
My NOC code is 2145 (Petroleum Engineer).

I believed that I could have an issue with my WES report, which is requested as the original at the checklist, but I sent only a copy, printed from the WES website. As you can see, it worked for me, so I believe IT IS NOT MANDATORY to send the original report. This was a recurrent question here at the forum and I could find a straight answer.

Wish you guys the best!

Ibradel

Aug 11, 2017
Hello guys. I'm always here at the forum, basically as a reader, but today I will tell a little bit of my story.

I received an NOI form Alberta on March 19th, I accepted on the same day, and receive the checklist also on the same day.
I gathered all the paperwork need it and fill up all the forms. I sent the documents thru mail on March 25th and on March 28th I received an email with my file number.

After approximately 30 days (April 26th to be exact) I received an email from AINP officer asking me about some details regarding my previous job and also about my previous residence addresses.
I answer the questions on the same day, send a copy of my work contract, some pictures of an old passport showing that I traveled a lot to work and they replied me with a "Thank You!" only.
Yesterday, April 29th, I received an email from them with my nomination letter and also a confirmation from the IRCC website. I confirmed my letter at the website and after 5 minutes my profile was updated with my 600 extra points!

Extra details:
My profile had 442 points.
My NOC code is 2145 (Petroleum Engineer).

I believed that I could have an issue with my WES report, which is requested as the original at the checklist, but I sent only a copy, printed from the WES website. As you can see, it worked for me, so I believe IT IS NOT MANDATORY to send the original report. This was a recurrent question here at the forum and I could find a straight answer.

Wish you guys the best!
Congratulations and good luck on your journey! Have you ever lived in alberta or you live in different country? What s your country of recidency? Did you have education experience requirements mentioned in your job experience letter?
Thanks!

Apr 4, 2019
Guys, my NOC is 2132. I received NOI on 4th April. I submitted docs. and they received on 17th April. I am still waiting for my file no. from AINP. Does anyone start receiving file no. or Nominee letter for NOC 2132? Thanks.
Hi Dev! Same position as yours...

Received NOI on April 4th. Documents delivered on April 16th, no receipt on acknowledgement. My NOC is 2132 too.

I am expecting a rejection or delay since I forgot to attach form for my spouse.

Reactions: shanky1202