+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Sanchita03

Mar 14, 2019
hi Guys

i received my NOI on 16th April
have accepted and now in the process of preparing documents.
my NOC is 0621 and CRS score is 424.
Will keep sharing as there are further developments!

Just 1 question, what is the average time for AINP to process the files and issue nominations?

cheers!

Hi Shamps,

As per their website, within 30 days of receiving the complete documents they will acknowledge the receipt of documents by sending you the file no.

And after you have received the file no., AINP people are taking 1-1.5 months for sending the nominations.

Hope this helps.

toan.dam

Feb 17, 2019
Hi Shamps,

As per their website, within 30 days of receiving the complete documents they will acknowledge the receipt of documents by sending you the file no.

And after you have received the file no., AINP people are taking 1-1.5 months for sending the nominations.

Hope this helps.
Yeah, thank you for reminding about their website info.
"If your application package is complete, you will receive a notification email within 30 days of the date the AINP receives your application confirming that your application has been received and accepted for consideration. This will include your AINP file number.

If any documents are missing, your application will not be accepted and will be returned or declined."

Dev786

Apr 8, 2019
Is AINP issue nominee letter in CIC account only OR will they send the same letter in the mail (Post) to our given address as well?

Asrar

Apr 23, 2019
Is AINP issue nominee letter in CIC account only OR will they send the same letter in the mail (Post) to our given address as well?
It will directly get updated in your CIC Express entry account. You will receive an email stating that you have received a new message in your express entry profile. You will have to login to your EE account and accept the nomination to get 600 points added to your profile.

Mithilesh123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi Guys,

My NOCs are 4163 and 2171 (IT) and my CRS score is 435

I’m in pool from last 9 months but haven’t got any notifications from any provinces yet.

Is there any hope/chance if I could receive NOI from Alberta?

Thank you in advance!!

Last edited:

Shamps

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
I would recommend you to create a new profile.
Its not written anywhere but I feel the newer profiles tend to get nominated. I received no notification last year and created a new profile in February and got the notification
Also, Alberta does not consider profiles that have less than 3 months validity left. So creating a new profile would be a start in my opinion, but keep in mind, its not a guarantee that you will get notified.

cheers!
Hi Guys,

I’m in pool from last 9 months but haven’t got any notifications from any provinces yet.

Thank you in advance!!

Asrar

Apr 23, 2019
Hi Guys,

Thank you in advance!!
What is your IELTS score?

Mithilesh123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Thanks for your quick response!

I see, if that will work I’ll surely create a new one because I not sure if the Cut off will ever drop now. Though, I have also submitted PNP to PEI do I have to provide them with new EE number?

I would recommend you to create a new profile.
Its not written anywhere but I feel the newer profiles tend to get nominated. I received no notification last year and created a new profile in February and got the notification
Also, Alberta does not consider profiles that have less than 3 months validity left. So creating a new profile would be a start in my opinion, but keep in mind, its not a guarantee that you will get notified.

cheers![/QUOT

Reactions: Shamps

Shamps

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
I have no clue regarding that!

Thanks for your quick response!

I see, if that will work I’ll surely create a new one because I not sure if the Cut off will ever drop now. Though, I have also submitted PNP to PEI do I have to provide them with new EE number?

Kapoorgaurav

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
What is your NOC code and is it regulated in alberta...if its regulated then how you managed to get the certification for that...plz reply asap as i received my AINP notification on 10th April and have to send my documents by 10th May...A quick response in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance