Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
01-12-2020
Hey, Original ECA Report means ?
Although I received my ECA report via email , but I haven't received my ECA report hardcopy from WES, even after 4 months !
how can i suppose to submit m original ECA report ?
Can't they just verify it from WES or IRCC ?
You will need to order another one from WES if you haven’t received the original yet. You will need to pay for express international shipping so it gets to you on time. For AINP you must submit the original Wes document.

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi guys,

I need some advice. I graduated from AB and hold PGWP but I'm working in NB almost a year. I also eligible for NBPNP. My CRS score is 438 and Noc 2232 or 2253. Do I have chance to get nominated from AINP? I'm not eligible for AOS which is so sad. Should I apply both provinces? Thank you.

Reactions: Pree1210

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi guys,

I need some advice. I graduated from AB and hold PGWP but I'm working in NB almost a year. I also eligible for NBPNP. My CRS score is 438 and Noc 2232 or 2253. Do I have chance to get nominated from AINP? I'm not eligible for AOS which is so sad. Should I apply both provinces? Thank you.

andj14

Mar 22, 2019
Hey, Original ECA Report means ?
Although I received my ECA report via email , but I haven't received my ECA report hardcopy from WES, even after 4 months !
how can i suppose to submit m original ECA report ?
Can't they just verify it from WES or IRCC ?
Hello.
Are you sure that they really need the original one? I know it is written on the checklist, but then we need to ask for another one from WES.
I just sent my documents and I put the print PDF from the WES website.
Did someone had problems with that?

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Hi All,

In AINP Process, while filling Economic form - Do we need to sign manually or just write the name while filling it in PDF? Please suggest.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Hi All, one small query regarding AINP 012 form. In Education level, if some one has completed Masters in India ( which is not assessed from any authority of Canada) but Bachelors has been assessed and highest education marked in EE profile is also bachelors because Masters has not been assessed. So, in this case, in Education level, it asks for - " Highest level of education successfully completed: " What should one write? The one that is assessed or the one that is completed in the country ( in this case, Masters) ?

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Hi All, In General form for AINP, there is a column that asks for UCI number. This will be the same we have in EE profile, right? Please confirm. And if it is so, just want to confirm that it takes only 10 digits, right? Can someone please confirm both of these points?

Pranav Jani

Mar 29, 2019
Hi. Any idea when will be the next draw for NOI. My CRS is 346 & siblings are within Alberta. My noc code is 1241. What is the probability of getting NOI?

Pranav Jani

Mar 29, 2019
Anybody here who received an NOI while currently not employed but previously have 10 years+ experience?
I am in the same shoe, I have 18 years of experience. But not working as now . However I am waiting for an NOI. What is your status

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Hi, If my job in demand list of Alberta, is there any chance that i can send EOI to Alberta for PNP ?
Please assist ,thanks in advance

meeta.s09

Mar 22, 2019
Hello Sunil,
I got my original ECA report soon after I got the ECA completion notice from WES.
And since the document checklist specifically mentions that ECA report should be submitted in original, I submitted it along with my other documents.
I think you should check with WES regarding your original ECA report, it is better to keep all the documents ready.

Maxybaba

Mar 20, 2019
I got a NOI even though I don't have a job offer or any ties with Alberta. I don't know whether I should proceed and apply or not? Their email response was generic and din't really say if I'm actually eligible or not. Any idea?
Did you select Alberta as Province of your choice in EE?

rickybd2

Mar 30, 2019
Hey Joanne!

No this email is not an Invitation to Apply. The first PDF is the document checklist saying what all documents have to be sent via mail(courier) and the second PDF is the application form (AINP Form 012). You have to fill that form and along with other forms mentioned in the checklist print them out and follow the procedure given in the checklist and mail it to them in the address given. Once they assess everything and if they are satisfied you will get a nomination and 600 points added into your EE profile. Once those points are added into your account then in the next draw you will receive an ITA.

I hope this helps!

Cheers :)
Hi, Can you help me fill these forms as you have already got the nomination.