Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi, asking for a friend. They have recieved NOI from Alberta but they r not based there. One of the requirements in the check list is a Work Permit. Does this mean that Alberta only processes applications from applicants already working in the province? Thank you in advance!!

aamirbana

May 31, 2017
It is not necessary 2 work in alberta for processing of ur case
Hi, asking for a friend. They have recieved NOI from Alberta but they r not based there. One of the requirements in the check list is a Work Permit. Does this mean that Alberta only processes applications from applicants already working in the province? Thank you in advance!!

thedarkladii

Feb 7, 2019
Hey Joanne!

No this email is not an Invitation to Apply. The first PDF is the document checklist saying what all documents have to be sent via mail(courier) and the second PDF is the application form (AINP Form 012). You have to fill that form and along with other forms mentioned in the checklist print them out and follow the procedure given in the checklist and mail it to them in the address given. Once they assess everything and if they are satisfied you will get a nomination and 600 points added into your EE profile. Once those points are added into your account then in the next draw you will receive an ITA.

I hope this helps!

Cheers :)
very helpful indeed

Reactions: nish1515

aamirbana

May 31, 2017
hi Joanne, are there any other ways to attach the NOI in the email to Alberta, apart from a screenshot of the NOI ?
Go 2 print option n download .. then attached d download document in ur emailgreat
Hi all, received NOI from Alberta with crs 447 and NOC 1221. i havent contacted Alberta yet but would do so shortly.
... when u rcv .. today??

Reactions: thedarkladii

dejavus

Apr 22, 2015
For those who have received NOI, can you confirm if you selected All provinces or you selected Only Alberta?

Thanks

ibtee

Aug 26, 2018
Calgary
I got NOI on 19 MAR 2019 with CRS 438 and NOC 8232. Waiting for their response to my email. I don't have any past Canadian experience or work permit or job offer. HOpefully the NOI wasn't sent under misunderstanding

Ankurd

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Hello All,

I got my NOI on 12th march. My NOC is 1311 and 0601. I took the screenshot of the email received on EE profile and sent them the acceptation yesterday. I sent the mail 20:49 IST and got a reply from them 00:49 IST(Today) with document checklist. I was surprised with how quick they were.

Nonetheless you need to mention your EE profile number and attach the screenshots.

I hope is this is helpful enough. I will keep updating my status here if its helpful for others.

Cheers!
Hello,
Thank you for the update. I have a small ques here. So when you say you sent a screen shot that mean just the part of the mail where it says your name and AINP expresses interest? I ask this cuz I am unable to take a screen shot of the whole mail/pop-up in my EE acct. can you please help me out here.
Thank you in advance .

Maddy612

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Dear all,

I am glad this is being discussed here. My NOC is 4164, is there any hope of getting invitation for this in Alberta?

My current CRS is 406 and hoping for better score after my current IELTS.

Thank you

Maxybaba

Mar 20, 2019
Hello All,

I got my NOI on 12th march. My NOC is 1311 and 0601. I took the screenshot of the email received on EE profile and sent them the acceptation yesterday. I sent the mail 20:49 IST and got a reply from them 00:49 IST(Today) with document checklist. I was surprised with how quick they were.

Nonetheless you need to mention your EE profile number and attach the screenshots.

I hope is this is helpful enough. I will keep updating my status here if its helpful for others.

Cheers!
Please, i just want to know if you must have Job offer before someone can get NOI from Alberta.