+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi all!
Please help!

When I click "PRINT FINAL" on the AINP form, bar code appears on the bottom right hand side of each page; however there is no any bar code page. Can someone please clarify?

shashikumar

Mar 30, 2019
Hi all!
Please help!

When I click "PRINT FINAL" on the AINP form, bar code appears on the bottom right hand side of each page; however there is no any bar code page. Can someone please clarify?
Barcode will be in the last page of the application after you print. To verify print and save as pdf, verify the details, take print and sign

Reactions: pedro2121

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Barcode will be in the last page of the application after you print. To verify print and save as pdf, verify the details, take print and sign
Appreciated!

Can you also please help me with following questions about the form 5406, additional family information?

1- I'm single. Shall I put "NOT APPLICABLE" in all the boxes regarding "children" and "spouse" or can I leave them empty?
2- In the box "present addresses", what date should I write if my parent passed away? date of his death?

syntaxrage

May 21, 2018
Appreciated!

Can you also please help me with following questions about the form 5406, additional family information?

1- I'm single. Shall I put "NOT APPLICABLE" in all the boxes regarding "children" and "spouse" or can I leave them empty?
2- In the box "present addresses", what date should I write if my parent passed away? date of his death?

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
1. Once you don't have a spouse or common law and children put N/A.

2.yes date of when died and country.
Thanks bro!
one more question!
would you please advise me about the form imm0008 schedule 4, what should I write for the "provincial stream/category"? shall it be "Alberta Express Entry Stream" or "skilled worker" or anything else?

syntaxrage

May 21, 2018
Thanks bro!
one more question!
would you please advise me about the form imm0008 schedule 4, what should I write for the "provincial stream/category"? shall it be "Alberta Express Entry Stream" or "skilled worker" or anything else?
If your NOI is for Alberta, then provincial would be - Alberta .
Depends on what you were sent to apply under stream in your NOI confirmation. Eg. I was under Alberta Express Entry stream.

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
If your NOI is for Alberta, then provincial would be - Alberta .
Depends on what you were sent to apply under stream in your NOI confirmation. Eg. I was under Alberta Express Entry stream.
Yes it's for Alberta. So on that form for question 3 which has two boxes to fill out, is it correct to write "Alberta Express Entry Stream" in reply to the question "provincial stream/category"? because some guys suggest that it should be written as "skilled worker" or "economic classes".

syntaxrage

May 21, 2018
Yes it's for Alberta. So on that form for question 3 which has two boxes to fill out, is it correct to write "Alberta Express Entry Stream" in reply to the question "provincial stream/category"? because some guys suggest that it should be written as "skilled worker" or "economic classes".
Yes. For example I put CEC when I did my application. Verify in your EE what you are qualified under. It's up to you if you are qualified for more than one to choose.

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
I’ve read this statement in the guide to fill up the forms “Place the barcode pages on top of your application (forms & supporting docs) when you submit.

Does it mean to place the barcode of ainp 012 and imm 0008 at the top of the package?

Or place the barcode in front of the respective forms?

Thanks in advance!
I have the same question! Someone please clarify! I'm getting confused!

Karthik82

Mar 31, 2015
Hi Karthik,

Even I was thinking to add my spouse after getting NOI from Alberta on Mar 12, 2019, but as I was confused I sent an email to them asking if it is possible. I am pasting their reply here:

Thank you for your email.

If someone decides to make changes to their profile, including the addition of accompanying dependents, their CRS score will change and it may affect their eligibility if the score falls below 300, as this is a requirement for Alberta Express Entry. Also, there are cases where individuals’ profiles have been cancelled when they make changes in the portal although we are uncertain why this happens. In these cases, the individual would have to create a new profile or contact IRCC through their web form to see if anything can be done.

Alberta Express Entry applicants should submit the documentation they used to obtain the CRS score in the portal. This information will be used when assessing the application.

Regards,

KP

Client Service Officer

Government of Alberta

Ministry of Labour

After reading this I honestly got nervous and did not make any changes to my profile. Good luck

Thank you for your reply. After saying yes my wife will be accompanying, I have a CRS of 403.

Planning to send my documents by end of this month, I will keep you updated about the progress

Regards,
Karthik

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hey, Original ECA Report means ?
Although I received my ECA report via email , but I haven't received my ECA report hardcopy from WES, even after 4 months !
how can i suppose to submit m original ECA report ?
Can't they just verify it from WES or IRCC ?
A guy here inquire about this issue from AINP via email, and they said that even a copy would be fine. I'm not sure though man!

pedro2121

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
On the top of form
Thanks!
Which form? Shall I put bar code pages of imm0008 on the top of that form?

What about bar code page of AINP? I haven't found any guide about this? Would you please clarify how you found out about that?
Thanks!

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Thanks!
Which form? Shall I put bar code pages of imm0008 on the top of that form?

What about bar code page of AINP? I haven't found any guide about this? Would you please clarify how you found out about that?
Thanks!
Yes about imm0008 form put on the top. AINP leave in order