+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Any chance to get noi from Alberta for noc 3112 with crs 430
I’m sorry to burst your bubble but very slim chance. Doctors are highly regulated in Canada so they don’t (using that word cautiously) nominate them. I sis is a doctor and we were ever so optimistic she will get NOI especially due to having a sibling in Alberta. It never worked out...she had 450 points and was in the pool since March 2019. We eventually figured out in a July 2019 that we miscalculated her points which should be 490 (as her medical degree is considered masters not bachelors as we originally thought! Fast forward she got ITA in September and just got her PPR on Jan 10.
If you are looking for PNP, I would change my NOC

drprince

Dec 21, 2019
In terms of regulation, alot of professions are also regulated and in return receive NOI...one clear example is psychiatric Nurses or registered Nurse...I believe one major factor to receive a NOI is based on the amount of professions needed at that point in time ..There is still possibilities that Alberta can invite.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Posi
In terms of regulation, alot of professions are also regulated and in return receive NOI...one clear example is psychiatric Nurses or registered Nurse...I believe one major factor to receive a NOI is based on the amount of professions needed at that point in time ..There is still possibilities that Alberta can invite.
Possibility but OP should look at other options. It’s easier for nurses than doctors just so you know. NOCs are a huge determining factor for NOI from Alberta. If you check other provinces, you won’t see a doctor being on the list of eligible occupations (I could be wrong).

Kamal123@

Jan 10, 2020
I’m sorry to burst your bubble but very slim chance. Doctors are highly regulated in Canada so they don’t (using that word cautiously) nominate them. I sis is a doctor and we were ever so optimistic she will get NOI especially due to having a sibling in Alberta. It never worked out...she had 450 points and was in the pool since March 2019. We eventually figured out in a July 2019 that we miscalculated her points which should be 490 (as her medical degree is considered masters not bachelors as we originally thought! Fast forward she got ITA in September and just got her PPR on Jan 10.
If you are looking for PNP, I would change my NOC
How come she didn't get the ita from express entry pool in may 2019 when cut off was 450. You mentioned she had 450 crs score and sitting in the pool since march 2019 please check express entry invitation round may 2019

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
How come she didn't get the ita from express entry pool in may 2019 when cut off was 450. You mentioned she had 450 crs score and sitting in the pool since march 2019 please check express entry invitation round may 2019
Because of the tie break rule! It sucked at the time...but hey I’m glad it all worked out at the end

lekacic

Jan 5, 2020
I suppose if you are a doctor best option is to clear your board exams and try to get a job offer from Alberta if your CRS is too low.
Improving IELTS score is also a good idea.
Makes sense if AINP is not in favor of doctors due to regulations. If any doctors DO get a NOI from Alberta please let us know.

Kamal123@

Jan 10, 2020
Btw Nova Scotia has a PNP only for physicians as well as BC. But I'm more interested in Alberta.
But in Nova scotia they are asking for job offer and I don't know about British Columbia can you please explain how can I get pnp from 2 province?

Kamal123@

Jan 10, 2020
I suppose if you are a doctor best option is to clear your board exams and try to get a job offer from Alberta if your CRS is too low.
Improving IELTS score is also a good idea.
Makes sense if AINP is not in favor of doctors due to regulations. If any doctors DO get a NOI from Alberta please let us know.
Please let me know if you get noi from Alberta in next round or so..

lekacic

Jan 5, 2020
But in Nova scotia they are asking for job offer and I don't know about British Columbia can you please explain how can I get pnp from 2 province?
Both provinces you have to clear MCCQE 1 and 2 and apply for a practice readiness assessment (3 month program). If you pass that you can apply for a job if you are eligible. After you get a job can apply for their respective PNPs.

https://www.nsprap.com/