+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

nirmitdave1

Nov 4, 2019
Hi...Nish...I have also received AINP on 22nd Oct'19..can u pl tell me what r the documents required? Should I have to apply paper based only?

aalqaissi

Dec 13, 2018
Hello everyone
I created my EE profile on May 2019, my score is 354, my NOC 1221. But until now no update on my application. Is there something wrong?? Especially that I noticed recently that Alberta draws lowest score reached 300. Please give me an advice. Should I let a lawyer apply instead of my current application.

Amin797

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Hello All,

I have few question, first of all let me explain my situation, I have received Letter of nomination from alberta through express entry program.

I have sent them my application and I am hopeful that I will get nomination by January, but the issue is that my express entry profile is going to expire by May,24 2020 , and IRCC usually takes at least 6 months to complete their process till then my profile will get expired. So what Should I do???

Amin797

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Second is that in my educational documents there is a slight change in my father name like my father's actual name is " Rizwan Akram" Howerever my educational documents contain " Muhammad Riwan Akram" Instead of Rizwan Akram. So did attached an affidavit with my application, after concerning with few people and I have also called Alberta immigration helpline so that too instructed me to initially attached affidavit.

What you people think will they accept this?

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello All,

I have few question, first of all let me explain my situation, I have received Letter of nomination from alberta through express entry program.

I have sent them my application and I am hopeful that I will get nomination by January, but the issue is that my express entry profile is going to expire by May,24 2020 , and IRCC usually takes at least 6 months to complete their process till then my profile will get expired. So what Should I do???

In that case once you receive your ITA ( which will be post your nomination by alberta ) ,you can submit all the documents at earliest. Once IRCC receives all your documents , Medical reports and Police clearance certificate, you'll receive an acknowledgement of receipt status which means it wont matter even if your profile expires the next day. The data gets locked and is already being considered.

harry3190

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
Hi
please advice

my CRS score is 414 with NOC 4163

My NOC can be 1122 or 4163
I created my EE profile on 25th april 2019

Can anyone guide me, what is my scope with AINP?
whats the procedure to apply for the same?
plz guide

Kamlesh2209

Apr 7, 2019
NOC Code : 1311
NOI received 27th September
NOI accepted 30th September
Documents delivered : 18th October
File Number : Awaiting
Mine also similar dates for noc, noi and docs delivered. Please let me know whenever you receive file number. Thanks.

Last edited:

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hello All,

Nothing as at now. Once you receive ITA, (which will be most likely the next draw after the 600 points), everything will be locked in. In other words you will get ITA before May 2020.

olasupo123

Aug 29, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I am at a stage where I have been asked to provide reference letters for express entry. However, one of the companies I worked for has folded up , as such I can't get reference from the company?

Also, when asked to state income in reference letters are we to state gross salary of net salary?

Thank you

Amin797

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Mine also similar dates for noc, noi and docs delivered. Please let me know whenever you receive file number. Thanks.
Kamlesh could you please tell what you have written in schedule economic class 4 for , in the column state "which provincial government has nominated you? ", I wrote Alberta, is it correct?