+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Gagandeep1

Jul 24, 2018
Here comes the good news for us..
Crs at the time of NOI receiving: 387
New CRS: 405(after updating spouse IELTS score)
Noi: 31 July
Noc: 1241
Doc delivered:14 August
File number :14 September
Nomination:26 September
No ties with Alberta
Outland
Any calls or email?

Hanna6766

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Received Nomination yesterday
My timelines:
NOI received: 26 Mar
Docs delivered: 29 Apr
File number received: 20 Jun
Nomination received: 8 Jul
I have accepted the nomination today.

Please can anyone help me with next process?
Hi manpreet,

Just wanted to know weather they called or mailed your employer for verification or not? Do you have any ties in canada or are you residing or working in canada?

Hanna6766

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Here comes the good news for us..
Crs at the time of NOI receiving: 387
New CRS: 405(after updating spouse IELTS score)
Noi: 31 July
Noc: 1241
Doc delivered:14 August
File number :14 September
Nomination:26 September
No ties with Alberta
Outland
Congratulations dear.. any verification regarding employer from their end?

adrian188

Dec 6, 2018
Hello Guys,

I think I am in a strange situation here. I have got the NOI from Alberta on September 18 (I haven't accepted that yet, I still have until October 2 to do it).

Now that is my situation:
I have recently applied for my Post Graduation Work permit (2.5 months ago) but haven't received it yet, and I am not sure if I will get it in the time frame I would have to send the required documents after accepting NOI (the 30 days time interval the recipients of NOI have to send their documents).

Now I have this question:
Is work permit (post-graduation work permit in my case) one of the required documents to apply through Alberta express entry stream? or I should only send it in case I have it by that time?

JustyEmems

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
Hello everyone,
pls who exactly is the reference letter address to as my employer does not issue reference in a generic name “To whom it may concern ‘.
Urgent pls.

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hello Guys,

I think I am in a strange situation here. I have got the NOI from Alberta on September 18 (I haven't accepted that yet, I still have until October 2 to do it).

Now that is my situation:
I have recently applied for my Post Graduation Work permit (2.5 months ago) but haven't received it yet, and I am not sure if I will get it in the time frame I would have to send the required documents after accepting NOI (the 30 days time interval the recipients of NOI have to send their documents).

Now I have this question:
Is work permit (post-graduation work permit in my case) one of the required documents to apply through Alberta express entry stream? or I should only send it in case I have it by that time?
If you want to be a PR of Canada you should accept the NOI and if you want to temporarily work, although it's outcome is uncertain, you should reject the NOI.