+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

alberta accelerated tech pathway

Jatt007onhunt

Nov 22, 2023
Hi
I have few question if anyone can answer that would be much appreciated.

I have submitted my file for albert accelerated tech pathway after receiving NOI.
In my employer information's document I just wrote what my company's services are and their vision with company's letterhead signed by General manager. Is that enough info?
In my reference letter I just got my last 2 job's experience with a current job as that was from same company. Do I need to add a reference letter from my previous employer too? as I have claimed that experience.

I just got my NOI with in 24 hours after submitting info for Alberta accelerated Tech pathway. When should I expect for a decision on this PNP?

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Hi
I have few question if anyone can answer that would be much appreciated.

I have submitted my file for albert accelerated tech pathway after receiving NOI.
In my employer information's document I just wrote what my company's services are and their vision with company's letterhead signed by General manager. Is that enough info?
In my reference letter I just got my last 2 job's experience with a current job as that was from same company. Do I need to add a reference letter from my previous employer too? as I have claimed that experience.

I just got my NOI with in 24 hours after submitting info for Alberta accelerated Tech pathway. When should I expect for a decision on this PNP?
whats the progress?

KPR1

Feb 19, 2021
Hi, my CRS score is not that high. It is 467 and I am working in Ontario. Does transferring to Alberta (my company is also in Alberta) with the same NOC job better? I have researched a lot but I am still not sure that my chance of getting a PR is higher by staying in Ontario or getting transfer to Alberta?