+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Accelerated Tech Pathway - Company does not know the NAICS code

NoeCan23

Mar 25, 2024
* Will I have my application denied if my NAICS code on my expression of interest form is not the same as my Alberta Accelerated Tech Pathway application? (I was told to use 541514 for my EOI and I received the invitation to apply. Then weeks later I was told that was wrong and to use 519290 or 5182.
* If my company isn't sure what NAICS to go with, and gives me the wrong one, will my application be denied?
* If my application is denied due to using the wrong NAICS code, will I be able to create another application?

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
* Will I have my application denied if my NAICS code on my expression of interest form is not the same as my Alberta Accelerated Tech Pathway application? (I was told to use 541514 for my EOI and I received the invitation to apply. Then weeks later I was told that was wrong and to use 519290 or 5182.
* If my company isn't sure what NAICS to go with, and gives me the wrong one, will my application be denied?
* If my application is denied due to using the wrong NAICS code, will I be able to create another application?
My company also didnt knew what the NAICS code was.....had to go through the manager and do a lot of reading to final settle on one.,....but still not sure as my application hasnt been assigned to a officer yet although others who applied around same time has officer assigned....

Reactions: NoeCan23

NoeCan23

Mar 25, 2024
I am waiting to speak to a immigration consultant because I'm worried about this and there is no way to ask an official from what I've researched. If you have any news on your application I would appreciate hearing back.

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
I am waiting to speak to a immigration consultant because I'm worried about this and there is no way to ask an official from what I've researched. If you have any news on your application I would appreciate hearing back.
My application is assigned for assessment today…so hopefully will findout in a week i guess

StarO

Nov 6, 2023
My application also just got assigned today for assessment. Also did my research and chose a code

NoeCan23

Mar 25, 2024
I was told by AAIPOffice@gov.ab.ca that I just need to explain the NAICS situation in a letter that I submit with my application.

Now I need to know if the person from my company that advised me what NAICS code to use should be considered a paid/unpaid representative since it says that anyone that gives you advice is considered a representative. :rolleyes:

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
I was told by AAIPOffice@gov.ab.ca that I just need to explain the NAICS situation in a letter that I submit with my application.

Now I need to know if the person from my company that advised me what NAICS code to use should be considered a paid/unpaid representative since it says that anyone that gives you advice is considered a representative. :rolleyes:
I talked with my manager to figure out a NAICS code as my Manager also wasnt sure and never heard of NAICS code.....so we both did reading and settled on one code that matched our work unit closely.........and then i wrote about our work unit in a word file --> printed it signed it scanned it and uploaded it.....

I think it should be straight forward .....you can show the letter to the manager to confirm the work that you wrote in letter matches with the organization and the NAICS code....

I hope made sense....

Can87

Mar 20, 2016
Hi All,

I need expert advice to find out correct NAICS code.

My employer provides data and analytics solutions to businesses through services including software/database development, data analysis, integration and business intelligence.

Since, it is small company in Alberta and I checked with my employer and he is not sure about NAICS code.

Could you please help me to identify correct NAICS code?

My NOC code :- 21223 (Database Analysts and Data Administrators.)