jpt123

Apr 14, 2024
Timeline update
AOR-17 FEB
Medical paased 20 march
BIL- 3 march
Eligibility- Completed
Background check - in process
I need a help regarding this program to apply. Can you share your process and help me with the questions? Actually, I am in Ontario right now having 2.5+ years of experience in Software developer. My employer is ready to move me in ALberta, so do I have to first move there and start the application or I can do that from Ontario?

jpt123

Apr 14, 2024
Hi,
I have been working as SOftware Developer since August 2021 in Ontario, and pgwp expiring in Aug 2024, having crs score 489. Recently, I got to know about 'Alberta Accelerated Tech pathway' program, and my employer is ready to move me in Alberta based location. So, Am i eligible to apply under this stream?
Do I need to first move into Alberta before starting application? or I can apply from here?

Sahil222296

Apr 5, 2024
Hi,
I have been working as SOftware Developer since August 2021 in Ontario, and pgwp expiring in Aug 2024, having crs score 489. Recently, I got to know about 'Alberta Accelerated Tech pathway' program, and my employer is ready to move me in Alberta based location. So, Am i eligible to apply under this stream?
Do I need to first move into Alberta before starting application? or I can apply from here?
You need to move to Alberta have a job offer letter from your Alberta based location mentioning location of your work facility. Then you can apply for this program. But just check your noc code and company’s NAICS code if that come under this program

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hi,

Could you please clarify the purpose of their call? Are they confirming our existing information or requesting new details?
Hi,

Could you please clarify the purpose of their call? Are they confirming our existing information or requesting new details?
yes sure. They were just asking current company's address, what job am i at right now, what do i do there and when did i join this company. If they will need anything from you they will tell you on call or will send you an email which they did in my case . They did not ask me anything about previous company

NullMember

Jan 26, 2024
I have one question, Will it create any problem If I can modify my EE profile after receiving NOI from Alberta under alberta tech pathway. Changes like Adding spouse from Non-accompyning to accompyning ?

stanz

Apr 28, 2024
Hi guys.
I submitted the form for Accelerated Tech pathway on the website. I didn’t receive any email if the form went through or not. I haven’t heard anything yet so far since April 19. Do you suggest I resend the form?