+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Akif Moeen Kindly Help Please!

doctor_acdc

Mar 16, 2012
Salam,

I have got my admission for Masters (thesis) for fall 2012 in a Public University and I am applying from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The problem I am facing is that with the bank statement. I have around 44 lac PKR in my father's account here in Saudi Arabia since January. This way my statement for 6 months (as required here) would be good enough BUT I will have to apply in July and the processing time is 7 weeks average. If I apply in June I will have to show bank statement from December and in that way my starting balance is approximately 11 lac PKR. My father has borrowed money from my brothers and his friends as loan (which we don't have a proof of) for my studies and the bank statement has substantially increased to 44 lac PKR which is quite not possible in match of my father's salary here as well.

If I apply in July there is a problem of getting the visa in time and if I apply in June there could be a useless suspicion on bank statement. Kindly guide me how should I get through this difficulty.

Thanking in anticipation

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Salam

U can apply in June easily, U have already solved it.

If u want to show bank statement of 6 month follow the following steps.

1. U have to requires an affidavit that shows that ur father borrow money from his son friend. Send me ur e mail here I will send u affidavits that u only require to type and attach with ur file. Now u can show 6 month bank statement.

2. Some rules and regulations has been changed in Canada, Now only 4 month bank statement is required. Now the problem is that ur father is ur sponsor and his source of income is not enough. U don't worry about this, First of all u can attach ur property documents here if ur property is on rent and u can use it as a tie as well, if u have any other source of income such as land, shares and other saving u can use it. U can also use ur brother here as a sponsor as well.

doctor_acdc

Mar 16, 2012
Thank you for your detailed reply brother. Okay I will clear two things for you. Firstly I can't use the affidavits as used in Pakistan over here. Secondly my father's income is Alhamdullilah enough to support me BUT they will not be compliant with the bank deposits rising up from 11lac to 44 lac if I apply in June. Also the ties with country, there they don't accept any property documents all they need to see is our exit re-entry visa.

So in this light if you can explain me further, it would be really good.

I thank you again for your reply!

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
Is there any types of legal doc signed between u or ur brother friend?

I think no.

U should try o arrange it.

Other best option is that u can attach ur father payslips of 6 months and also explain in SOP that these are the saving of ur father.

I think it is not the big issue, I suggest u to write SOP that describe that ur father is willing to send u Canada and for this purpose he is investing his saving on u that is whatever ur bank statement amount.

doctor_acdc

Mar 16, 2012
I will have to look into any legal way of proving the loan from my brother and father's friend. Anyway thank you for your advice. Alhamdullilah my profile is fine overall but just a bit of these things are confusing. Anyway I wish everyone luck! May Allah be with us all Ameen. Thanks for your invaluable advice.

May 1, 2012
hello frnds..
m new at thz site.i dont know how to post new topic...
plzz share ur experience wid me
i got admission in ottawa university..september 2012 intake.i dont have bank statement of 3,4 months but have money to pay my fee and for my living there..i am also employed but my father is going to sponcer me.what should i do to prepair my case.
friends plz help me..
also if u know some good consultants in pakistan who can help me..do tell me...
regards
zeeshan
syedzeeshan604@hotmail.com

AKIF MOIN

Dec 12, 2011
U can chech facebook profile.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Students-Solution/277909444997

U can also check following link
http://www.studentssolution.co.uk/

He has been provided excellent guide to me and others on this forum.

Plz check ur INBOX I have sent u complete detail. U can e mail him with my ref so that ur case will be solve asap.