+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Airport Deportation

Apr 17, 2015
Hi everybody i joined this forum recently i need your valuable advice, my travelling to Canada experience as follows:

i am from India and I got Canadian visitor multiple visa in the month of December 2014, on march 30th 2015 i travel to Canada unfortunately on Toronto airport immigration officer not allow me to enter Canada. I booked hotel through booking.com which show confirmed booking with sharing room, now the immigration officers ask me where is the other persons i convinced them this is sharing room and i don't know about the other persons they call to hotel and hotel people also told them the booking is confirmed and its sharing room. they are not satisfied and deported me and they have given me only 3 forms 1. right to counsel 2. notice of seizure of my cell phone and 3. notice of seizure of identity documents (passport) immigration officer did't stamp any cancellation on my passport. after landing in India i contact Canadian Embassy and e-mail them all the form which immigration officer has given to me, now the Embassy official call me to attend an personal interview on April 27,2015. so i need your valuable advice in this connection, if anyone has gone through the same situation in past please advice in your earliest. thanks a lot