Visa Office......
chqndigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hi i have booked a ticked of aerosvit airlines .... it has a stay in ukraine keiv of 3 hours ..

can anyone plz tell me abt the services of this airline ... if sum one is familiar to it ...
1st time air journey so bit worried ...

plzz tiger enfield ...

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
how much was it and from which country u gonna catch ur flight? anyway have a nice flight

adv SAURABH v

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chqndigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
i got it for 31 thousand .... nd my flight is from delhi to ukraine kiev .. nd thn further to toronto

tiger007

Champion Member
adv SAURABH v said:
hi i have booked a ticked of aerosvit airlines .... it has a stay in ukraine keiv of 3 hours ..

can anyone plz tell me abt the services of this airline ... if sum one is familiar to it ...

plzz tiger enfield ...
Ukraine! Seriously? :)
Now..that's definitely a unique... a very different choice! Never heard of any one, from India... flying to Canada via Ukraine...! (Unless of course you 've got some work in Ukraine or you are an Ukrainian!) You are out for an adventure... my friend...! ;)
Well, it's cheap at 31k.. and seems, cost is the only factor which made you choose this carrier... but be aware... that you are travelling on a not so popular carrier of and via Ukraine... a 3rd world country... and not via Western Europe or U.S or even Middle East... (which I think most travel through)! It will definitely be a different experience for you...

Have a rocking Journey! :)

adv SAURABH v

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chqndigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tiger shud i dun have to worry na ...

i booked it yeah jst because of price bt nw m worried a bit .. as the reviews abt this airine is not so good ..
yeah hoping to have a very good journey ...

adv SAURABH v

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chqndigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nd tiger wot u mean by 3rd world country

tiger007

Champion Member
adv SAURABH v said:
nd tiger wot u mean by 3rd world country
(Search Goggle) ;)

A developing country..where you will not receive services and facilities as good as compared to the First world countries like Canada, U.s, Western Europe, Australia etc.. Even though, strictly speaking Ukraine along with other former Soviet republics, Russia,China..come under 2nd world countries category...but standards are not so high...and so your expectation should not be much higher... like when you travel Via western Europe... So, just be careful and aware...and find out if you may need a transit visa of Ukraine, to wait for 3 hours at Kiev airport...

Happy Journey.

adv SAURABH v

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chqndigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hey i dun think so student requires transit visa .. its jst 3 hours landing there ....

tiger007

Champion Member
adv SAURABH v said:
hey i dun think so student requires transit visa .. its jst 3 hours landing there ....
You never Know! For flights passing through Western Europe and Middle east... most of the countries don't require you to have a transit visa, if you hold a Canadian or American visa... Being student has nothing to do with it.. You better confirm with a travel agent.

According to Embassy of Ukraine, in India.. people do need a transit visa.

([size=10pt]http://www.mfa.gov.ua/india/en/4765.htm[/size])

1.Transit Visa (indicated by letter B) is issued to foreign citizens and stateless persons for passing through Ukraine to a third destination, as well as for the transit of cargo and for the transit of vehicle passengers.

There are single, double and multiple entry transit visas issued for the period indicated in the supporting documents. However, the period should not exceed one year unless otherwise stipulated by International Agreements of Ukraine. Each transit through the territory of Ukraine should not exceed five days.

Only the following categories of the applicants may apply for express visa:

- a foreign citizen or a stateless person who has in his/her travel document valid Schengen Zone's country's visa or a visa to entry one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, the United Kingdom or the USA; or who has been travelling to the one of above mentioned countries within a period of 12 months prior to the date of submission of the documents for obtaining Ukrainian visa; or who has a permit to stay permanently in the territory of one of the aforesaid countries;

So, according to this, You WILL NEED A TRANSIT VISA, THAT TOO MUST APPLY PERSONALLY. ONLY THING, SINCE YOU HOLD A CANADIAN VISA, YOU CAN APPLY FOR EXPRESS VISA.

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
adv SAURABH v said:

plzz tiger enfield ...
Ukraine .....it is different............not heard of this airline........

soberdeepak

Mar 30, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
22-07-2018
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
31-01-2019
cancel ur ticket man, ur life is not so cheap !! these low cost airlines are not maintained properly and chances of human and technical failure is very high !! go wid BA, Lufthansa, Air Canada to name a few !!!!

leo4bilal

Mar 16, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC ISBD
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
14-Feb-2012
Med's Request
15-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Sent after medical on 28-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2012
LANDED..........
In sha Allah on 11th-Dec-2012
Beware of Ukrainian Scam .... Anyways, wish you best of luck for your safe and sound journey ... God bless you