+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Airbnb address proof

canadaocanada

May 3, 2019
Dear all,
I was wondering if there is an issue with having airbnb as an accomodation even if temporary. I want to make sure that I am doing everything right from day one towards my citizenship.
So my concern is presenting physical presence proof of the airbnb if needed. What documents or information could someone present in order to provide a solid proof of his/her stay at an airbnb.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Most people apply with extra days of presence than needed to avoid problems. Keep copies of your Airbnb confirmation emails/messages with the host.

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no need for any proof of address. You just need to provide the address history for last 5 years.
Also, physical presence requirement of 1095 days pertains to your presence inside Canada irrespective of which address you were staying at.
Dont over think.
Have a beer and relax man! :)

canadaocanada

May 3, 2019
There is no need for any proof of address. You just need to provide the address history for last 5 years.
Also, physical presence requirement of 1095 days pertains to your presence inside Canada irrespective of which address you were staying at.
Dont over think.
Have a beer and relax man! :)
Thank you, but what if it happened, i know it isnt a requirement but what if

SindhujaG

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Dear all,
I was wondering if there is an issue with having airbnb as an accomodation even if temporary. I want to make sure that I am doing everything right from day one towards my citizenship.
So my concern is presenting physical presence proof of the airbnb if needed. What documents or information could someone present in order to provide a solid proof of his/her stay at an airbnb.
Do we need to provided Airbnb stay address as well? If so, as you queried, what proof did you submit?