+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aipp

railoc

Dec 11, 2020
It depends. In Nova Scotia‘a website you may find a list of occupations for which they are not issuing endorsement certificates, nor work permit referrals. Should the Province issues the referral, you should receive it in about 15 days or less.
Regarding the LMIA, it depends on the occupation and and what makes you eligible for PR.
Make sure you don’t run out of status. If you like, take a look at the Nova Scotia website, and you could let me know if you have more questions. I will be happy to help you.
Yes please because I am very lost in this process! Thank you so much! Can you send me the website link please?

DINGAN

Jan 24, 2021
Actually, when you submitted your application, did you track it? Are you sure it didn’t get returned to you ?
Hello
I applied my pr on feb 3 got file number and biometrics on march .did my medicals this month but unfortunately i got layed off from work .will it effect my pr process

x2021gui

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
haven't received my endorsement yet. It's been 5 months and am still waiting (for PEI). Applied on august 15th 2023. How much time does usually it take to receive endorsements? And any similar timelines ??