+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aipp

RANSIMRA

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
Atlantic pilot program endorsement letter expires in 6 months, and i applied for PR on april 10th...,my endorsement letter will be expiring soon. If they don't issue AOR soon, do i have to do the whole process again.

Reactions: Hari16

engimam

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Atlantic pilot program endorsement letter expires in 6 months, and i applied for PR on april 10th...,my endorsement letter will be expiring soon. If they don't issue AOR soon, do i have to do the whole process again.

Hey, I am currently in the same situation and I would like to know if you have received the AOR or not and when ?

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
Can you please tell me how long it takes for a company to get designated employer status under AIPP?

Lil-ICCRC

Apr 9, 2020
If at the time you applied for PR, the endorsement certificate was valid, then you should be ok.

Hari16

Mar 17, 2020
Hey, can you please tell me what is the procedure for AIPP, like where to start? Get the job and done or do I have to fill any kind of Application form to apply under AIPP?

railoc

Dec 11, 2020
Hello I am getting ready to apply for AIPP, how long did it take to get your endorsement letter?

Lil-ICCRC

Apr 9, 2020
Under normal processing times, it takes about six weeks; but now due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, candidates have experienced longer delays, in one of the threads in this forum, someone applied for PR under Express Entry instead. Which AIPP stream are you planning to use?

railoc

Dec 11, 2020
Under normal processing times, it takes about six weeks; but now due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, candidates have experienced longer delays, in one of the threads in this forum, someone applied for PR under Express Entry instead. Which AIPP stream are you planning to use?
Im looking to apply from Nova Scotia under the high skilled.

Do you have any experience with AIPP temporary work permit?

railoc

Dec 11, 2020
Are you outside of Canada ?
I am inside Canada, My husband got refused a work permit because we didnt realize he needed to have a LMIA so his job wants to just wants to help us through the AIPP since they are a designated workplace.

We have 90 days to restore status so we want to apply for temporary work permit while we gather the documents for the PR.

How long does a referral letter take?
How long does it take to get the temp work permit?

Lil-ICCRC

Apr 9, 2020
It depends. In Nova Scotia‘a website you may find a list of occupations for which they are not issuing endorsement certificates, nor work permit referrals. Should the Province issues the referral, you should receive it in about 15 days or less.
Regarding the LMIA, it depends on the occupation and and what makes you eligible for PR.
Make sure you don’t run out of status. If you like, take a look at the Nova Scotia website, and you could let me know if you have more questions. I will be happy to help you.