+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aipp

Sharsim

May 21, 2020
me and my husband applied PR under aipp, nothing is issued so far except endorsement. he is primary applicant, i am currently unemployed, but our finances are tight now, and due to covid its hard to find a job soon in nova scotia. I am planning to move to british columbia for job purposes, will it affect our PR application....i mean do cic do any background checks later during application processing for secondary applicant that could affect me.
cz due to covid we don't expect our PR maybe till next year now as we are not even issued with fileno.

railoc

Dec 11, 2020
me and my husband applied PR under aipp, nothing is issued so far except endorsement. he is primary applicant, i am currently unemployed, but our finances are tight now, and due to covid its hard to find a job soon in nova scotia. I am planning to move to british columbia for job purposes, will it affect our PR application....i mean do cic do any background checks later during application processing for secondary applicant that could affect me.
cz due to covid we don't expect our PR maybe till next year now as we are not even issued with fileno.
How long did your endorsement take?