+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aipp

IrisPark

Dec 10, 2018
Hi everyone,
I applied for Aipp permanant residence last month.
Today, I’ve got returned mail from IRCC because they asked me ECA, degree and transcript. I sent ECA only and I will send my degree and transcripts altogether.
Here is my question.
I already finished proving my Bachelor and Master degree and transcripts through ECA but should I also add my high school in ECA again? It costs too expensive but I have transcript and certificate in English.

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Hi everyone,
Today, I’ve got returned mail from IRCC because they asked me ECA, degree and transcript. I sent ECA only and I will send my degree and transcripts altogether.
Here is my question.
I already finished proving my Bachelor and Master degree and transcripts through ECA but should I also add my high school in ECA again? It costs too expensive but I have transcript and certificate in English.
Do you have a job offer? because job offer is a must for AIPP.

IrisPark

Dec 10, 2018
Do you have a job offer? because job offer is a must for AIPP.
Yep, of course. I already got Endoresement letter and everything ready except for the high school transcripts. I am wondering I have to prove my high school transcript as well even though I already got ECA approval of my Bachelor and Master degree. Should I add my high school grades again and pay $200 to do that?

novruzs

Mar 25, 2017
Yep, of course. I already got Endoresement letter and everything ready except for the high school transcripts. I am wondering I have to prove my high school transcript as well even though I already got ECA approval of my Bachelor and Master degree. Should I add my high school grades again and pay $200 to do that?
How did you find a job offer? just by searching in monster.ca or other career website?

Gill777

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LOV
App. Filed.......
15-04-2018
Doc's Request.
12-11-2018
Nomination.....
02-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-08-2018
IELTS Request
17-11-2017
File Transfer...
01-11-2018
Med's Request
19-09-2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Jan 29, 2019
VISA ISSUED...
February 2019
LANDED..........
16 February 2019
Hi everyone,
Here is my question.
My application was returned due to same reason.
I think only ECA report is not enough, the documents you sent to WES for ECA also attach with your application. No need to renew ECA.

tchange

Oct 27, 2015
Hi, is it a must to submit college diploma transcript to IRCC for PR application under AIPP Intermediate Skilled Program?