+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIPP

tmusinga79

Jan 1, 2018
Bro when did you apply and when was the exact date medical was requested and when you receive visa?I also applied two weeks ago through VfS but still now I haven't receive any mail from visa office .
Hi Prakash uprety, mine took 21 days before they sent the request for medical.

Mongolzam

Jan 24, 2018
Good day @novruzs. I got a job offer and my employer handed me over to an immigration consultant to process everything for me at their expense. Which field are you in?
I'm looking for a job offer as a cook and recently I get a mail form a person who can arrange me a job offer but asking me a placement fee 5000$. I very confusing

tmusinga79

Jan 1, 2018
I'm looking for a job offer as a cook and recently I get a mail form a person who can arrange me a job offer but asking me a placement fee 5000$. I very confusing
Hi Mongolzam, you do not need to pay someone for a job placement. Just google your job on the Job Bank and directly apply to the employer

maicha

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
June 2017
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
AOR Received.
April 2017
Med's Request
February 28 2018/ March 12 2018
Med's Done....
06-03-2018/ May 17, 2018 PASSED
Passport Req..
01-06-2018
Hi Prakash uprety, mine took 21 days before they sent the request for medical.
how did u apply for aipp? did you just apply through job bank or is there any website to submit resume?

Orlando88

Mar 8, 2018
I have applied for temporary work permit under the AIPP. It was not that difficult, i will apply for PR when i am already in Canada. The temporary visa was issued and i will get my work permit at the Airport in Halifax, NS.
Hi i am waiting for approval for endorsement, my empoyer applied on Mar7, and Apr 4 i got e-mail from immigration saying that they received and processing my endorsement, did you get acknowledgement same as mine? I asked some people they didn’t get same as mine. Anyway what is your timeline for endorsement? Thank you

tmusinga79

Jan 1, 2018
Hi i am waiting for approval for endorsement, my empoyer applied on Mar7, and Apr 4 i got e-mail from immigration saying that they received and processing my endorsement, did you get acknowledgement same as mine? I asked some people they didn’t get same as mine. Anyway what is your timeline for endorsement? Thank you
I also never got the acknowledgement that you mentioned. Maybe it depends on the province that you applied to. Well I remember my endorsement took about 3 weeks.

Orlando88

Mar 8, 2018
I also never got the acknowledgement that you mentioned. Maybe it depends on the province that you applied to. Well I remember my endorsement took about 3 weeks.
Maybe, mine is NB, i called them 3 weeks ago, they said they didn’t know, and there is no max timeline

olasmiles

Feb 10, 2018
Please has anyone gotten endorsement confirmation from Nova Scotia under AIPP?, if there's, I would like to know the number of weeks (timeline) it took for the endorsement to be confirmed by the province. Thank you

tapan90

Jun 8, 2018
Hi bro, I have applied same like you. My endorsement is approved 2 days ago. My employer has applied for a temporary work permit and I am waiting for that. What's the next step? I am from Bangladesh but I live in Poland currently. Do I need to apply for a visa from Poland?

Reactions: olasmiles

olasmiles

Feb 10, 2018
How long did it take for your endorsement to be approved? Is it Nova Scotia too? . .Kindly share .Thanks