+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIPP WP application in Abu Dhabi Visa Office

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
hi all. Are there any AIPP WP applicants here in Abu Dhabi Visa Office (VFS)? How long are you in the waiting process times? I submitted my WP app last February 20 and until now, no updates whatsoever. If I may ask, if there is incomplete documents that they require, they will email the applicant, right? I have checked my application status, and it says there that my application is still under process. Is there any applicants similar to mine? Feedbacks are very well appreciated. Thank you.

muskan786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
hi all. Are there any AIPP WP applicants here in Abu Dhabi Visa Office (VFS)? How long are you in the waiting process times? I submitted my WP app last February 20 and until now, no updates whatsoever. If I may ask, if there is incomplete documents that they require, they will email the applicant, right? I have checked my application status, and it says there that my application is still under process. Is there any applicants similar to mine? Feedbacks are very well appreciated. Thank you.
They usually update application status after a month and if they required additional documents they will send email. I got medical request about 3 months after submission.passed my medical 2 days ago.

Ritesh1000

Jul 29, 2018
Did you submit PCC also while filling work permit.
They usually update application status after a month and if they required additional documents they will send email. I got medical request about 3 months after submission.passed my medical 2 days ago.

Ritesh1000

Jul 29, 2018
Please guide on spouse application. What are the requirements.