+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIPP Processing timelines for apps submitted in October/November/December 2021

Druu

Feb 17, 2022
It was online and you?
I dont know if they favour NOC codes but it seems like in the past they have processed software development NOC codes quicker.
IDK. but I saw that paper-based files get AOR quicker than online.

prsuzy

Feb 11, 2022
I got my AOR this morning (Feb 21st) and was able to link the application to IRCC website account.

Inland NS AIGP applied on Dec 21 online...

Hopefully our applications get quick approval! Will keep you all posted :)

ivan95

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
I got my AOR this morning (Feb 21st) and was able to link the application to IRCC website account.

Congratulations!

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA

good to see some movement.

my friend applied AIPP HS 29 Dec 2021 online - nothing yet.
BTW,AIPP WP got approved - will be moving to Canada next week , hopefully this should trigger something

Reactions: prsuzy

Gurjant12

Jun 5, 2021
Inland applicant here. I applied 6 dec aor 7 feb. Got adr(employment recird)march 3 so anyone know how much more time will pr take?

Druu

Feb 17, 2022
Inland applicant here. I applied 6 dec aor 7 feb. Got adr(employment recird)march 3 so anyone know how much more time will pr take?
after submission of ADR, I think it only takes 1 to 2 weeks and you will get portal confirmation.

prsuzy

Feb 11, 2022
Hello everyone! I just filed my application. Going by recent timelines, I am hoping that they process it quickly.

Applied: December 29th
AOR:
Med update: Upfront
Addidtional doc request:
Uploded docs:
PRE ARRIVAL INVITATION:
Any update from your side?

prsuzy

Feb 11, 2022
@Druu I got my AOR recently and completed my biometrics. My medical passed as well. I applied on December 10th.
Did they request for your biometrics and has your medical passed? Let us know if you have progress what so ever.
Hi did you get any update after AOR and medical passed? I haven't heard anything since Feb 21st.

Pocketlive

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Sorry if I may ask. Does a 18 month of study counts towards AIGP. My program is for 5 years but I finished in 18 month. Will that be accepted?