+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIPP PR

LosNS

Apr 29, 2020
Hi,

I got a job in Nova Scotia and I'm moving under AIPP, I plan on getting my PR there in 6 months.

Will leaving the province after working there for 1-2 years or so after for a better job or edeucation, affect any future Citizenship application? or must I apply from Nova Scotia?

Quiteshores

Jun 17, 2019
Hi,

I got a job in Nova Scotia and I'm moving under AIPP, I plan on getting my PR there in 6 months.

Will leaving the province after working there for 1-2 years or so after for a better job or edeucation, affect any future Citizenship application? or must I apply from Nova Scotia?
Hi Dear,

I was also checking. If you see the documents you signed on it is mentioned that for first three years you need to inform the provincial government about your address. However I am in same condition as yours. I am in new brunswick and not sure about the policy what is I can't get a job here specially in this thought situation. Do update me about your status or if you could find out about it

LosNS

Apr 29, 2020
Hi Dear,

I was also checking. If you see the documents you signed on it is mentioned that for first three years you need to inform the provincial government about your address. However I am in same condition as yours. I am in new brunswick and not sure about the policy what is I can't get a job here specially in this thought situation. Do update me about your status or if you could find out about it
Hi,

Do you mean you report to the NB government every year about your location? How often to your report? Are you allowed to find work/study in other Atlantic provinces? I'm hoping to get in touch with a Canadian Immigration lawyer to so I will post if I find out anything.

Quiteshores

Jun 17, 2019
Hi,

Do you mean you report to the NB government every year about your location? How often to your report? Are you allowed to find work/study in other Atlantic provinces? I'm hoping to get in touch with a Canadian Immigration lawyer to so I will post if I find out anything.
No dear as per the endorsement letter that we as applicants signed mentions that we need to inform NB government about our arrival and residence and if within three years we move out we need to update them as well. Now the interesting thing is that its not written that its mandatory to be in the province its written that you need to update. Actually I am also looking for the answers. I myself like my province but still need to know if I truth AIPP have to be resident only for this province

Deep#virk

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi,

Have u got ur visa???
If yes in how many months it took for all process plz share the time line

Mirzas3

Aug 23, 2021
No dear as per the endorsement letter that we as applicants signed mentions that we need to inform NB government about our arrival and residence and if within three years we move out we need to update them as well. Now the interesting thing is that its not written that its mandatory to be in the province its written that you need to update. Actually I am also looking for the answers. I myself like my province but still need to know if I truth AIPP have to be resident only for this province
We're you able to find out if you can move out to any other province

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Not yet got the PR but trying to understanding all the challenges.
Ok so you haven’t received job offer or provincial endorsement letter for the AIPP or even are living in the Atlantic provinces? You are asking these questions and already asking about leaving the Atlantic provinces when you don’t even have PR. Talk to your employer and see how they will feel if you use them to take a nomination and then leave.