+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aip

KennyKK

Oct 5, 2022
Hi everyone, I’m hoping you all are doing great. Does there anyone here worked for employer A with closed work permit and got another job offer from employer B ( AIP designated employer ). In case I have endorsement certificate and work permit referral letter, if i want to start for employer B asap for sure I will need a new work permit. But timelines are long right now, what should I do to avoid waiting times? Please anyone who has dealt with that share with me the experience. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi everyone, I’m hoping you all are doing great. Does there anyone here worked for employer A with closed work permit and got another job offer from employer B ( AIP designated employer ). In case I have endorsement certificate and work permit referral letter, if i want to start for employer B asap for sure I will need a new work permit. But timelines are long right now, what should I do to avoid waiting times? Please anyone who has dealt with that share with me the experience. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
What should you do to avoid waiting? LOL . Are you serious? You understand everyone here is waiting right? Apply for a change to the conditions of your work permit, ask for an interim authorization to work, and get in line.

KennyKK

Oct 5, 2022
That’s what I meant. Do you have the link for requirements to change the conditions of work permit?

archer1217

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
NEW BRUNSWICK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
montreal
NOC Code......
noc c - 1526
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2022
Nomination.....
07-09-2022
AOR Received.
02-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2023
LANDED..........
23-01-2023
you have received your endorsement certificate already? how long does it take? what province? and what is the work permit referral letter? are you not going to apply for PR in federal? you have received endorsement certificate already. thank you for answering as my friend is in the same situation. She got certificate of endorsement already so all we know she can apply for PR.

archer1217

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
NEW BRUNSWICK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
montreal
NOC Code......
noc c - 1526
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2022
Nomination.....
07-09-2022
AOR Received.
02-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2023
LANDED..........
23-01-2023
Yes she can apply for pr
ok thank you. under the confirmation of nomination we are going to upload the her endorsement certificate and the work permit referral letter?