+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP Timeline

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
Hey guys, I had an interview with an AIP personnel early September, and after that, my employer proceeded to applying for the endorsement, but I haven't heard anything yet. Anyone know how long this takes, and if it can be tracked? Thanks.

Arvenster

Nov 28, 2022
Which province did you apply with? I don't think any of them publish standard processing times, but from my research it seems like the process takes on average about 3 months. You can try reaching out to your employer to see if they have heard anything from the province regarding the endorsement application. Good luck!

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
Which province did you apply with? I don't think any of them publish standard processing times, but from my research it seems like the process takes on average about 3 months. You can try reaching out to your employer to see if they have heard anything from the province regarding the endorsement application. Good luck!
Thanks for the response. It is NS. My employer hasn't heard anything yet.

I am looking to switch to another company, but need to know if this will impact this AIP process. Also, how quick is Alberta's Accelerated tech pathway?

Thanks.

Abhi.

Apr 2, 2018
Halifax
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Yes
I heard it's taking time for receiving endorsement nowadays. I applied on August 10 and received on October 17th but my friend who applied on September 6 hasn't received it yet.

teodinho

Star Member
Nov 15, 2022
I heard it's taking time for receiving endorsement nowadays. I applied on August 10 and received on October 17th but my friend who applied on September 6 hasn't received it yet.
Thanks for your response. I left the company and now working for a different company that is based in BC, but I still live in Atlantic Canada, so I don't qualify for AIP anymore. Looking for other routes now.