+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP Received. GCMS shows passport request letter generated but never sent. Only AIPs join here!

niruda

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
My cousin sister applied for study permit in Feb for May intake and later deferred to Sept intake. She got AIP last month. Ordered gcms and it shows passport request letter was going to be issued to her in April but they didn't. Below is her GCMS notes. Mine was approved last year and her report looks similar to mine. So, was this a approval but stopped due to COVID?

"FINALIZE APPLICATION"
DOCUMENT ISSUANCE 1.
DOCUMENT NUMBER: XXXXXXXX.
CREATED BY: XXXXXXX
UPDATED DATE: XXXXXX
UPDATE BY: XXXXX
UCI: XXXXXXXXX
DOCUMENT: PERMIT - SP/Permis - PE

COUNTERFOIL:
Document#: XXXXXXXXX
Issued at: CPC Edmonton
# of Entries: MULTIPLE
Immigration Category: S-1
Upper Machine Readable Line: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (shows name)
Lower Machine Readable Line: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (shows passport number)

Reactions: Petita

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
it's quite normal this year due to the virus. i have seen many cases like this recently.
lets see if things could change after 15th Sep.

niruda

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
it's quite normal this year due to the virus. i have seen many cases like this recently.
lets see if things could change after 15th Sep.
yeah! Thats what we are trying to check as to how many people are seeing such updates in their gcms.

AliAhmad1090

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
My cousin sister applied for study permit in Feb for May intake and later deferred to Sept intake. She got AIP last month. Ordered gcms and it shows passport request letter was going to be issued to her in April but they didn't. Below is her GCMS notes. Mine was approved last year and her report looks similar to mine. So, was this a approval but stopped due to COVID?

"FINALIZE APPLICATION"
DOCUMENT ISSUANCE 1.

COUNTERFOIL:
Kindly share your assessment section from GCMS notes (when you was approved). Also if you can share assessment section from you cousin profile?

MyHero

May 16, 2020

"FINALIZE APPLICATION"
DOCUMENT ISSUANCE 1.

COUNTERFOIL:
Was she asked to submit deferred LOA before being issued an AIP or she voluntarily sent it and then got issued the AIP?

niruda

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Was she asked to submit deferred LOA before being issued an AIP or she voluntarily sent it and then got issued the AIP?
Since, she missed May so she asked for a new LOA from the college and submitted through webform.

niruda

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Kindly share your assessment section from GCMS notes (when you was approved). Also if you can share assessment section from you cousin profile?
pls see the 1st post. This is the only info I can share as GCMS has lot of personal info.