+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP received for January 2021 intake

Jul 2, 2020
Category........
STUDY
I am from Bangladesh. I received my First Stage Approval for my SP in Canada on September 3 in my GC key.

Online Application Submitted: 19 August
Bio instruction letter: 20 August
Medical Passed on 27 August
AIP received on September 3.

My original intake was Fall, 2020 but I deffered it and applied with my updated LOA for January intake. But still received AIP.

Is my AIP valid or can be a technical error?

Last edited:
Reactions: shopnodana91
Jul 2, 2020
Category........
STUDY
I am
Sure. We've seen a few cases that application approved but only sent AIP. You may request notes to see the status of your file. It's not guaranteed you will find an approval there but if you want to try it does not hurt.
I couldn't provide my biometric because the visa centers are closed here in BD. So, not even expecting full approval. I just want to check whether I have passed the eligibility or not. Thank you for your kind response.

Reactions: ohbruh

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
I am from Bangladesh. I received my First Stage Approval for my SP in Canada on September 3 in my GC key.

Online Application Submitted: 19 August
Bio instruction letter: 20 August
Medical Passed on 27 August
AIP received on September 3.

My original intake was Fall, 2020 but I deffered it and applied with my updated LOA for January intake. But still received AIP.

Is my AIP valid or can be a technical error?
How much time was there between uploading the new LOA (for the winter 21 intake) and receiving the AIP?

Jul 2, 2020
Category........
STUDY
How much time was there between uploading the new LOA (for the winter 21 intake) and receiving the AIP?
Bro.. I applied for my SP with updated LOA for January intake. I never got the LOA for the fall intake from the university because I paid my tution deposit after I deffered my intake. I received my AIP in 14 days from the date I submitted my online application.

shopnodana91

Dec 20, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-01-2021
Med's Request
02-03-2021
Med's Done....
08-03-2021
Passport Req..
01-04-2021
Bro.. I applied for my SP with updated LOA for January intake. I never got the LOA for the fall intake from the university because I paid my tution deposit after I deffered my intake. I received my AIP in 14 days from the date I submitted my online application.
Someone said that gcms couldn't apply from Bangladesh. How you are planning to apply gcms?Plz share

Jul 2, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Who told that Bangladeshi student can't claim for GCMS note. Anyone who apply for study permit can claim a GCMS note. I haven't applied for GCMS note and choosed not to do that. But you can surely ask for GCMS note and the tutorial is there online. Just Google. Kindly share your profile as well. Have you got AIP for January intake?